Whitebark Stream Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor.
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
The man seemed disturbed at her words and she had to admit, she didn't blame him. Kora could've punched herself for spilling what seemed to be the most sociopathic thing she had ever heard. She wasn't the most sociable person out there, but now she just felt like an idiot and wouldn't mind hiding out in a den for the next million years.

Or at least until dinosaurs managed to roam the Earth again but this time with dino social classes and names like Karensaur, classified by the fact that her mating call was done through a cell phone and aimed at somebody named 'the manager'. "I-I" was all she sputtered as she tried to regain the comfortable air that had once surrounded the two. The jest was taken with an awkward laugh from Kora and obvious discomfort. 

"That came out... darker than expected. I didn't mean it like that. I just... have to find some way to defend myself and my mother was a toxicologist and had already taught me a few things and I found it stunning how a plant could do so much and how little some know about them and figured that was the best route and I only use the actually harmful ones in special cases and I promise that I would never hurt any of you and I'm sorry I didn't mean to frighten you or anything an-" Kora realized she had been ranting whilst trying to redeem herself and cut her speech off abruptly with a snap of her jaws. A look of disbelief clouded her face, a thick fog over the once glorious meadow. Her eyes still clearly showing her anxiety; her nervousness on display.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Artyom - January 25, 2020, 04:27 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 10, 2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 22, 2020, 08:57 AM
RE: Within that nightmare, I met a young survivor. - by Kora - February 23, 2020, 05:56 PM