Duskfire Glacier a requestment
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
All Welcome 
set to 2-2-2020

"Heeeey @Kiwi.~" A day ago, Aerasha had ventured to a ravine hoping to take a peak at the coast, but alas was blocked by the formation. She would have to venture around in order to do so, and that'd take a bit. Even she, knew it wasn't wise to leave somewhere without notice, mostly because she did that to Easthollow, and unknowingly left waaaay to long; it was obvious she was not a member anymore.

So the best course of action! Tell Kiwi of her adventure to the sea!
[Image: 5df50311c5b389af25e22caf808989af.png]
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi winced when Aerasha's extended hey hit her ears.  She'd probably get used to it eventually, but the woman's entire manner was so opposite hers that it still grated.  She'd been puzzled since their fight on where exactly to fit Aerasha, and had been thinking on a task she could give her to prove some manner of worth at least.  Lover, not a fighter....

Hey, Aerasha.  Kiwi turned to her and smiled.  What do you need?  Perfectly friendly, adverse to the spinning wheels in her mind.  Maybe whatever she had to say would clarify what she needed to do.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Ohhhh, a smile... So rare.~" Aerasha simply had to comment at the sudden nice turn Kiwi gave. There wasn't a point to act like a charming leader, as her true personality already had been shown through the previous meetings. If she continued the smiles and friendliness, the Princess will simply make fun of her.

"Ohhhh, soooo. I was wondering," she started, "I wannnaaa, take a trip to the coast. Caaaaan I?~"
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Kiwi, for once, ignored Aerasha's comment.  Her smile grew a little, but it wasn't directed at the girl, who so far definitely hadn't earned a place in her good graces.  No, she'd finally found a test.  

You can go, she allowed, with a nod.  But.... either come back with two recruits, or don't bother coming back at all.  She said this almost conversationally, though her smile dropped a bit.  She would have liked to have tried out Yami's plan of battle royale, but this was better.  If Kiwi had cared about which outcome she got, she might have tried to be nicer to Aerasha, instilled a sense of loyalty.  But as it was, she discounted the girl so much that she hadn't bothered.  

Either she was pleasantly surprised when the woman returned or she was rid of a problem.  She won regardless.
Kiwi will internalize lies and twist things to her benefit until this becomes her reality.  Her thoughts are not my own <3
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
She didn't realize the true reason Kiwi was smiling, and more pleased the other was showing her pearly whites than a usual frown of contempt. However the sweet lady was not within the graces of earned memebership, but she still counted herself one! Honestly, Aerasha forgot all about a 'test,' after the previous one ended in a pleasant ending, to her anyway.

"Ohhhh, can doooo,~" she said without fighting, "thank youuuu.~" Who knows if she actually could, but what mattered most was the Aerasha got the permission! She'd somehow manage to bring two members, maybe. Who wouldn't fall for a beauty such as herself? Perhaps disfigured with her scar, but the beauty was within thy' eyes! 

The Princess was smiling ear-to-ear at Kiwi.
565 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
How was she so pleasant all the time?  Well, at least she was eager.  Kiwi's opinion was a mess of contradictions... she loved a wolf who did as she asked without question, but hated a wolf who seemed unwilling to fight for themselves.  There was a fine, impossible line between weakness and respect for her, a line that only Yami held perfectly... because it meant backing Kiwi unequivocally.

Safe travels, she called after, and did allow herself to hope.  If she comes back, maybe I'll try to see if she's worth being friends, Kiwi thought to herself as she moved to depart.  They could use a face that could talk to other wolves, maybe... and Aerasha was either extremely stupid or a very good liar.  It might be worth finding out which.
Rosewood
celestial dreams
323 Posts
Ooc — Cyprin
Away
"Goodbyeeeee.~"  Life was easy-going for the Princess, she did not have any doubts, or really thoughts on recruitment. If it happened, it happened, but she'd love to bring back new friends! Aerasha hoped for someone colorful, to bring to the group of wolves, only adding to the amusement. It'd be great.

She was so glad to get permission, and was even happier on her way out. Who to see, and where to go.~ Oh does the sea await!