Whitebark Stream My poor toaster stroodle!
44 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
All Welcome 
Title inspiration~ The toaster that burnt my toaster stroodles this morning!
Set the morning of the 11th; Around 1 am
Kora had awoken, startled. Her sleep had already been restless and it hadn’t taken much to wake her from her slumber. The cause of her awakening: movement in the bushes. Or at least, what sounded like it. Kora stood for a moment before hobbling over to the source of the rustling noise. Only to find that it had been the wind and her mind playing tricks on her, teaming up on her.

A sigh drew from her muzzle, a look of relief sprawled across the lady’s features. She tried to lay down and sleep again but she couldn’t manage to drift off. Tired, she stood once more. This time wandering off to the edge of Whitebark territory, scanning the skyline.

It was gorgeous, the night sky, the stars dancing, and especially on a clear night like tonight. At this point Kora was sitting, basking in the light of the moon above, hoping that soon enough she would be able to walk back to her resting spot and fall asleep.
Kora has a limp and doesn't usually walk on her right forepaw, walking with three legs instead of four, so you're always welcome to reference that! When she speaks Maori it will look like this! <3
Messages In This Thread
My poor toaster stroodle! - by Kora - February 09, 2020, 06:53 PM
RE: My poor toaster stroodle! - by Daylily - February 15, 2020, 02:53 PM
RE: My poor toaster stroodle! - by Kora - February 15, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: My poor toaster stroodle! - by Daylily - February 28, 2020, 10:11 PM
RE: My poor toaster stroodle! - by Kora - February 28, 2020, 10:25 PM