Dawnlark Plains You have him turn around so he can have deniability
Everything lies within Emotion
483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Private 
For @Uriel or @Minnow - tags for reference

She turned 'round again, heading for the coast with Loinnir and @Revan. Her brother was still trailing behind, she knew, and she was happy to at least have him along for now. He could leave whenever he wanted, if he wanted, and Lumi was fine with that. She wanted her favorite brother to be happy, like she was now, and that meant she could not drag him along with her forever.

She came upon some plains, covered in dusty snow. To her left were the mountains, but she was heading for the coast.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Uriel was about, exploring more outward from her home. She felt that her life definitely resolved around the formation of the ward she so wanted, and sadly her personality seem to become only just that. So, she thought to spend a bit of freetime on her own, and trusted all would be fine, especially since Hemlocke was over there.

She noticed another, and approached with a friendly matter, "Hello," the lioness greeted a soft bird who was in the same area, and smiled slightly at her.

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Was she simply that approachable? Many strangers had come to greet her since she'd re-entered the lands of her birth, and she was wondering why they did so. It was clear for all to see, the fae was no fighter, but perhaps there was something more - in the way she floated along the snow-covered lands, or an aura she radiated. All she knew was that she liked others being friendly with her, and the greeting the sun-kissed female threw her way was a good start.

Greetings. She curtsied with her greeting, having halted as soon as the other had spoken. Come to enjoy the untouched snow? The sylph asked in a gentle manner.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
A polite one, the lioness thought, "it is indeed beautiful." Uriel did not know what was beneath however, the burning that dwelled in these plains. She had entered the taiga once winter had already begun, and has not seen any of the wilds past that snowy-times. She wondered how beautiful the tall grass could be underneath all this snow, and hoped spring could come soon.

"I was more curious on the area, are you the same?"

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The woman looked like she belonged in seasons yet to come, not among the unwavering white of the Wilds at the moment. Lumiya, too, was longing for some greenery - though weeds of wisdom still grew, they were in higher numbers in spring and summer. The crunching sound always makes me feel a little funny. She commented with a little chuckle. She was pretty good at small-talk, but even better at answering questions.

A bit - I've come to seek the coast, as I've never been. Perhaps then I'll explore this area more thoroughly. She answered with a thoughtful look. What has made you so curious?
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"I have not seen the coast as well, for the ravine near where I claim blocks the chance." She did not truly inspect if there was a way across, but only saw the large crevice block to the vast ocean across. A shame, really, but there would be other chances to explore; just not yet, not when her roots are so fresh.

"Simple curiosity," a pitied smile to herself, "I stay within my ward far too much and have not truly explored the taiga."

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Her ears pricked, interested by the suggestion the lady's words implied. Was she, too, claiming a spot - a dream? She sealed her lips about her own plans, not wanting anyone to throw them up and about when she was only just beginning with preparing herself for the possible outcome. How unfortunate. She replies sincerely, white brows knitting together in a frown.

Being cooped up in a place for too long can cause all kinds of issues. She advised softly, knowing the truth about what she was stating all too well. I'm Lumiya - a pleasure to be meeting you.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Agreed," while she wished oh-so for the dream to be real, it seemed she lost herself as well. Uriel knew though, she also wished to avoid herself due to previous emotions stirring within. Her dream was grounded by renewal and forgiveness, yet she had troubling forgiving a group of dragons, who done her wrong.

The lioness momentarily narrowed at the thought, before forming back to a smile, and introduced herself, "I am Uriel of Skyward, a pleasure Lumiya."

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Oof, short post is short <3

Every day that passed, the fae seemed more sure of herself and what she wanted to do with the time and power she was given. To built something, like her parents before her, was the ultimate outcome of a life she'd always dreamed of. Her court of wonders, would be, one day.

Skyward? She asked, with a little tip of her head to the left.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"Yes," Uriel nodded, "I hope to make a claim in The Bracken Woods, under the unification of Skyward," a dream to be, "a sanctuary for others." She hoped the place could be a land where those who need to, to forget who they once were. To abandon the past they may hate, or to simply start a new life somewhere, but like she is doing. The lioness desperately wished to start over, within her own terms.

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
How thoughtful! The fae whistled, rubbing one paw over the other in anticipation and shyness. Coincidentally, I am attempting something similar; a Faerie Court. She informed with an excited tremble present in her voice. Could it be, that fate brought them together to form an alliance of sorts? Lumiya did not have many enemies, though few had stuck around to help her achieve her goals (though they would come, eventually, she was sure of it).
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Uriel smiled brightly as the other complimented on the thought, "A Faerie Court?" though what was stated next threw the lioness into a question. She was not sure what a Court was, nor' the myths of Faerie's too well. She knew of small tales, of their mischevious nature, and a bit of the fairy rings, but their culture itself, remained unknown.

However what mattered most, was the other wished to create a group like her own, "Perhaps we can form an alliance," and Uriel was quick to take advantage of their talk.

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
She had been as clueless as anyone about their culture, but after spending moons with the faeries of the original court, she believed it was the way she was meant to be living her life. A solemn nod was given. Yes - it's a way of life, something peaceful among the chaos. She told passionately. I learned of their culture when I joined the original court not too long ago, and felt an immediate connection. Sure, she had not stayed for that long, but the memories were fresh in her mind.

Her eyes lit up and, without thinking much of it at all, nodded frantically. Oh, I'd love that! She answered truthfully. Lumi, deep down, sought acceptance and friendship because she hadn't gotten it as a child - but she also much enjoyed the company of Uriel and felt the golden woman had good intentions.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"They sound lovely." It sounded like the wish she desired, the sanctuary amongst the dark and chaotic lands. It would be a perfect alliance, as both wolves wished for simple peace amongst the land, though her's was a dream of a court that wished to be duplicated within her own vision. Uriel respected that, "you were not born there?" Though it sounded it was not a place Lumiya was originally from, only entered.

"Then it is official," the lioness grinned widely, "when we are both established, I hope to celebrate."

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fae shook her delicate head. Unfortunately not. She answered, a sad tone to her voice. If only she had been - how differently she would've seen the world and the concept of family. How different she would've seen herself... Instead of a failure from birth, she would've been praised for little things - like kids should be. She lit up shortly after, not wanting to dwell on the past nor on what might've been for too long. It made her feel awfully depressed. No — I was born 'round here, a long ways 'ver those mountains.

The wisp smiled again, getting a little idea in her head. We have a midsummer festival - if we've been established by then, perhaps you and your wolves could join us for the feast, dancing, singing... She trailed, remembering her own first festival. She had been just in time to experience the midwinter festival, and couldn't wait for the next.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Uriel can see the young oe has been through things she should not during her age. However she remained strong, and found a group she aspired to be toward. Even further by creating a similarity one, but with her own creation. The phoenix knew how hard it was to be reborn, and to try and create something from scratch to try for the home she wished to have. There was respect within the lion's silvers, "then you are familiar with the grounds." She knew the perfect places to go, and how to avoid the already-made packs.. Unlike herself.

"I would love that," it sounded lovely. Maybe they were similar to her own wards festivals, "We have our own that is similar as well. Perhaps once we are official, we shall send word of an invite." However Uriel winked, wishing it to be a surprise. She could not promise the festivals when the time was not right, some may not be held till later, for it would take some time to properly form. Nontheless, it would be a wonderful gathering.

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
Only slightly. She answered with a humble expression. I was but a wee pup when my family left the Wilderness. She explained. She had had a hard time even finding the dark woods they'd spoken of so highly. You'd think a place so sacred to their family would've been shown to the next generation of Meloniis, but she doubted any of her siblings had even stumbled upon the ruins that was once brimming with their kin.

That'd be wonderful. She smiled warmly. How great it was, to be silently invited to come to the hosted festival of a friend. When the time was right, the faerie queen and the sun kissed woman would meet again to enjoy each other's successes.
sun-kissed
124 Posts
Ooc —
Away
Uriel took note of the fading sun, and felt warmth by the day, "We have talked to sundown," she spoke, "it is time for us to return to our homes." While the lioness would enjoy to accompany the fairy for more time, she felt it'd be best for another day. She couldn't bare to leave the unstable territory for more then a day. The night always tends to bring unwanted guests, and she wouldn't want to leave Hemlocke dealing with them alone.

"I am always found in The Bracken Woods," the woman repeated her location, so the other was welcomed anytime, "It's been nice meeting you, Lumiya."

483 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Away
The fae turned to the sky, realizing it had indeed become dusky. She smiled and nodded at the others words, replying; I do not know where I'll settle next, but I hope to send word of our establishment before summer. And she would, as soon as she had the resources to spare. The Bracken Woods; she'd never heard of it, but she assumed her friend at Whitebark Stream would be more than happy to guide her there if need be.

The pleasure was all mine. She chirped, before turning North again. I wish us good luck. And then the fae fluttered 'ver snowy hills to the forest that may or may not become her sanctuary.