Firefly Glen the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain
I just keep elevating, no losses, just upgrading
159 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Spica was very used to be surrounded by generous wolves who would be nice to her and give her what she wanted, that she was utterly flabbergasted that her sob story drew no tears. Not even any sympathy. The boys seemed to be kinda daft, the way they just moved on their mother's commands. There was something totally eerie about that. And the woman just ignored all of her pleas. There was something utterly wrong with these wolves, and while something in her instincts told her to stay far away from them, another part of her was just utterly fascinated by wolves that were so very different, so very much colder, than what she was used to.

Wow, what a box of dicks with even bigger dicks up their arses, she thought to herself, finding the wisdom within her not to share this opinion with the subjects of her ire. Spica kept walking, a little more speedy now that it was decided they'd just up and ignore her, but she did keep talking. She glanced over her shoulder and then at the boys, then put her eyes outward again.

I'm really sorry, miss, I didn't mean to be a bother, she continued, deciding to keep up the act. Might as well practise her acting a bit more until she was fully out of this Glen. She'd not got much further than the frays, so it wouldn't be a long walk, she figured, depending on just how much of this place these wolves thought they were entitled to. She ignored the boys, because they were ignoring her, kinda sorta, and it was clear where the power was -- with their mama. Maybe I misinterpreted my mama's description. I don't know a lot about herbs, you see. I'll just look somewhere else to find it. Hopefully I'll find it before she goes to the skies. Spica frowned, trying to look super determined, as she continued a speedy trot out of the glen, feeling her role so much now that she was almost beginning to believe that her mother was sick and she needed to find these herbs. Which just made her think extra much about what a bunch of asshats these wolves were.

Meanwhile, with every step Spica really hoped to see @Syrma come over the hill so she wouldn't feel so intimidated. She just really needed her twin for support right now, but then again, she had run quite a while and had Syrma even been looking for her though?
Messages In This Thread
RE: the truth and my lies are now falling like the rain - by Spica - March 04, 2020, 04:52 AM