Moonspear Inquiries
41 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It wasn't long until Jasper gotten a reply from a wolf that one was coming to see him. He sat away from the border, as he was always taught by his parents. She was very familiar with approaching packs since his parents had done that many times when offering their medic trade as a service. Soon he was met with a dark female that introduced herself as the Queen of this pack. Jasper dipped his head politely and had stayed submissive to the female until he heard her name. "Ostrega?," he let out sounding surprised. "My name is Ostrega too!!," he added.

The male looked over her, dark female. Wait, maybe he had heard about this place. She was named Hydra. Maybe her mom had told him about her a few times. "I'm Jasper Rochester-Ostrega. My parents are Andalusia and Sebastian. Do you know them?," he asked, now super curious that he had stumbled on part of their family he had been looking for. Then he remembered her question. "Ah, yes. I came looking for information about my family and where my parents lived before they had me and my sister."
Messages In This Thread
Inquiries - by Jasper - February 16, 2020, 03:11 PM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - February 26, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Jasper - March 03, 2020, 10:23 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - March 10, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Jasper - March 11, 2020, 05:14 AM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - March 12, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: Inquiries - by Jasper - March 19, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: Inquiries - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 09:36 PM