Haunted Wood I wanna fly to Mars on a gold Concorde [M]
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Baby makin
@Hashut for the making of babies Forwarddated: 2nd March
The heat swept over her despite her resistance. Vanity badly wanted to leave the woods to prevent it, but the wound severing the muscles in her hip prevented her from doing so.
But it certainly wouldn't prevent her from her second favorite activity.
(Of course, ladies first)

If Venny was still kicking she'd probably go to him, but alas he wasn't. And she really did like dear Hashut. Such sweet mind and he tries to have a tender touch. He was suitable.
She moved to find him, hopefully alone. She didn't care, though if Serem was there that would be awkward to play out, her being pregnant and all (never mind the fact they were brother and sister). 
| | | |                              "Common" "Spanish"
Loner
80 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He had dropped off a hare to his sisters den before making his way towards a familiar scent laced with one so intoxicating he couldn't keep away from. It was met with a face as he got closer and he smirked softly. "Good evening are you alright?" She had heard about the power brawl earlier and wondered if she needed anything
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
Hashut showed up from her side, earning him a thankful smile.
She didn't want to walk much further, but she was too restless to sit down.
She nodded breathlessly, controlling the pain she felt.

She managed to get herself under control, making sure she met his eyes and moved towards him, "How are you?"
She rubbed her muzzle against his cheek, listening to his reply and breathing in his pheromones, earning a pang from deep inside her. She wanted him badly. 
She looked at him for his reply wanting to ensure he wouldn't lie.
Loner
80 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He could smell the woman's heat from a mile away and still he restrained himself. As much as he wanted to be the brute he was; she was in pain he could almost feel it when looking at her wounds. "I am alright mi amor. Have you gotten looked at, I know a bit of medicine from serem. " he didn't know what had him wrapped around the woman's paw but he wanted to help her. "I want to help in whatever way I can." He nudged her softly giving her a small nibble underneath the ear.
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
She headbutted him softly, leaning into his touch and warmth. Letting him captivate her.
"Of course I did," she replied with all matter of fact. She wasn't stupid enough to leave herself with an open wound.
Poor Serem. But Vanity knew enough to help the woman.

Anyway I can.
She hadn't been fighting the thralls of her heat, and her defenses had drastically dropped. Enough so he could've easily taken her since he'd showed up.
"Then have my children," she whispered into his ear, nibbling it ever so softly.
She moved forward, making herself steadfast on the ground, hoping she would withstand him, but she knew he'd try to be gentle.
Vanity presented herself to him, ready for acceptance or rejection.
Loner
80 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He was glad that she had gotten checked out and is gonna be okay as far as infections go and what the woman said next made his tail sway a bit and the urges he had been suppressing due to her injury took control. He slowly made his way to her side and gave a soft nudge. "I would be happy to mi amor." And with that he made his way into position and gently did his business
“Common” ”Spanish”
Máscara del diablo
461 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
He was quiet about his business. Gentle. She supposed it a blessing, but she also wanted to feel her deepest fires be ignited and feel his weight press on her, his teeth in her scruff.
The only time she'd let one be more powerful than she was when she was mounted.

She stood fast, feeling little pain. She was glad for his gentleness but seemed almost equally cursed by it.
After time, he withdrew, and she turned to nuzzle him, pressing soft kisses to him. She was tired, and hoped he was too.
She wanted nap time.