Wheeling Gull Isle the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup
73 Posts
Ooc — Sparx
mei was more focused on taking in the new sights & smells of the isle's northern end than their game of tag, though she trailed behind her sisters at a steady lope. wordlessly, she slipped into the cave after ying. a narrow, dark path carved down into the earth, beckoning her curious mind to investigate. presuming ying had done the same, she descended into the cool, night-like air. what she found at the end took her breath away: a pristine pool illuminated by the crescent moon through a window in the cave's ceiling. this place was undoubtedly sacred, & she felt close to both rìzhào & cāng in that moment.

she thought ying would be down here but didn't see her. 映! 花! 来看看这个, she called, their game forgotten. her eyes were glued on the moon's reflection, where the gods' domains crossed.

mandarin | common
hover for translations
Messages In This Thread
the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Ying - February 17, 2020, 03:03 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 17, 2020, 04:28 PM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 11:11 AM
RE: the moment i wake up, before i put on my makeup - by Mei - February 20, 2020, 12:29 PM