Blacktail Deer Plateau We're in the homestretch of the hard times
63 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Harps didn't disagree with Rosalyn's sentiment, though she said nothing. Despite Spur's vitriol toward her, she still loved her mother and she couldn't explain it. Even Lele had never really understood. She had taken Spur's mood swings in stride, surely, but Spur wasn't Lele's mother and there had never been any love lost between them.

She wondered about the inference regarding Rosalyn's own mother. Had she had a tough upbringing too? Before she could ask, the Beta posed a question to her instead. She began to shake her head, only to freeze when she realized there was more than one way to interpret the leader's question.

"I don't know about having a mate, kids, any of that. But I absolutely want family ties." Harps reflected on her brief and tumultuous time in Rusalka thus far. The big confrontation had shaken her faith, though she was able to admit, "I really hope to find that here. I think I have. I know it takes time to form and nurture bonds though..."

The conversation distracted her enough that Harps stumbled over a tree root, though she recovered quickly and even began to laugh at herself. Between the company, the conversation and the exercise, she realized she felt lighter than she had in some time.
Members of Rusalka are welcome to power-play Harpsichord (excepting injury or death) for cohesion and continuity, whether or not she's an active participant in a thread. Just tag me!
Messages In This Thread
We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Rosalyn - February 17, 2020, 05:36 PM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Harps - February 19, 2020, 09:54 PM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Rosalyn - February 21, 2020, 10:01 AM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Harps - February 24, 2020, 02:00 PM
RE: We're in the homestretch of the hard times - by Harps - March 14, 2020, 07:37 PM