Lone Star Mountain i'm coming ladies.
the fire fae
423 Posts
Ooc —
Guardian
Away
All Welcome 
It had only been a few days, but the fire-wolf felt stiffled within the peaceful willows. In the old courts, while overpopulated, there was plenty of rivarlies to go around, and quite a few of fights to commend to. It seemed hard to blow off any steam besides running and patrolling, but that wasn't enough for Orlaith. She needed a real challenge.

The guard could hear them in the dead of night, the clashing against just like the stag's, but she knew they could not be here. The rams. Bighorn sheep, similar to the antlered of the forests, but their horns curved and battled each other via their head. At night the sound could be heard of their ferocity, and fueled her thirst for a fight. She admired them, the deers of the mountains.

"I'm coming for you."

Orlaith prawled up the mountains, a search for a battle.
[Image: dbsjoiy-a0dc5a12-726e-4fc9-9f6e-325ac868...sKmYWTqVa4]
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Time and time again had Eilonwy been awakened in the middle of the night by the raging clash of bighorns up the mountain and wondered what could be so strong to make such noise. She was curious, she knew of the Bighorn Sheep that reigned the rocky ridges, but she hadn't seen many up close. But she had never acted on her curiosity before.

She sat outside her frosted willow den, looking up the mountainside with big eyes and wonder. But she would have never even thought of trekking up its rocky way to see the creatures up close. It was then, after several minutes of distant observation that Orlaith's reddish hues came about in the distance, and she looked pretty determined to reach the top alone. She had only just met the fiery guard a few days ago and their interactions had barely gone anywhere, but she was now part of the court and as such, Eilonwy hoped they could be friends.

From her spot, and wagging her tail in a friendly manner she barked Where you goin'? though she was pretty sure she had the right idea about the fae's intentions. She hoped her dark coat wouldn't be hard to make out among that much snow, and anyway her sleeping spot would most likely be common knowledge by now so being mistaken was unlikely.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·
Let's find a light inside our universe now
64 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Pulling Eilonwy out since there was never a reply

It was strange the way she looked, too focused, it seemed, to even notice Eilonwy standing there. There was no response to her direct question, which made Eilonwy feel anxious and honestly quite scared. What could she possibly have in her mind to have such a hurry to get up that mountain. She decided it wasn't worth it and slowly walked back into her den in silence. She'd been feeling quite lonely lately but another night wouldn't kill her. Shed find someone to bond with eventually. After all, the group was young and the members still seemed to be having a hard time knitting anything solid to base their new society upon.

· ~ The biggest mistake I made was believing that if I cast a beautiful net, I’d catch only beautiful things ~ ·