Hushed Willows Look at me, I'm the king of New York!
50 Posts
Ooc — Kaiya
This wasn't the first time Iolana had been called 'odd', in fact, the wisp had called herself strange before. It wasn't anything new. So, when the word escaped the other's mouth the woman simply chuckled along and agreed. "Well, one must hunt to survive no?" As far as Iolana had ever heard, unless one was extremely young, hunting was almost always a necessary trait.

Deciding it was time for another recon (to ease Lale's nerves once more) the painted woman looked at her feathered friend and whistled. The call was a complex mix of short and long, high and low whistles but still short and not too drawn out. Lale took the message immediately and shot off into the sky, circling the pair and scanning for and threat. "She will be back."
Iolana is almost completely deaf... she can only hear loud noises. She often tries to lip-read but it doesn't always work. She is also usually accompanied by a Merlin bird. You are always welcome to reference her! Her name is Lale (lah-leh) if that helps at all! Hawaiian will look like this when Iolana decides to speak it! <3
Messages In This Thread
Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 05:51 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - February 28, 2020, 07:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - February 28, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 01, 2020, 10:16 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 03, 2020, 02:41 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 07, 2020, 11:06 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 08, 2020, 01:18 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 10, 2020, 08:40 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 11, 2020, 10:39 AM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Orlaith - March 14, 2020, 04:32 PM
RE: Look at me, I'm the king of New York! - by Iolana - March 14, 2020, 10:17 PM