Lion Head Mesa I will not apologize
s t i g m a t a
440 Posts
Ooc — Sofie
All Welcome 
Tags for ref of events of 29th Jan. Perhaps I can have a spiritualist thread with @Black Hat or @Memory?
He lay in the dark, curled in a hole in the base of the Mesa.
His thoughts rolled in turbulent waves that crashed to form visions; his memories turning over and coming to the forefront on his unconscious.

Andraste returned after her visit to Moonspear with a man.
No one thought anything of it, they both seemed in good spirits. But as dawn came through, he emerged alone to announce the Undómiel​'s death.
Swept away in the night by Sithis, and it was apparent that he'd committed no ill to her.
The Court buried her, casting her grave with bones and stones, and he gifted her with a pretty flower he found by a creek under a tree; a secret cache long-forgotten which one had stored seeds in.
He looked down wistfully at the body of one all here cared so deeply for.
But none could save.
And they howled their mourning to the skies.
The once she was covered and rested, it began.
They were uncertain, bickering.
@Tunda and @Aries were strong fighters and seemed...close. He still didn't like the man. But they'd be his choice to run.
@Wintersbane mourned; heart-felt. But he was entitled. 
@Andromaque @Lave @Agana @Kukutux @Gracious @Star @Cupid @Kalika @Eros @Aiolos  @Moonshadow were all unsure. Andraste was their glue, and that glue has now failed. Some made to depart, others wanted to come to power themselves.
He hated this. It was like Blackfeather.

So he left, neither to return to Courtfall as it was known.

The boy awoke, dawn filtering through the rock dust.
He needed to get up. His past was past. 
He would have to hunt now.
| |
One lie is enough to question all truths. 
Seelie Court
Banned
272 Posts
Ooc — Tori
Memory lay, burdened by his own haunted past. Flashes of teeth, splattered blood, and Nix's low voice echoed in his mind. He stirred, paw kicking violently in his sleep, then pedaling wildly with all four paws. 
They had been in their hollow together. They had just kissed for the first time, and as the words "I love you." Had left from his lips, whispered back to him with an excited giggle, there was a furious roar. Pain lanced through his hind leg as he was ripped away from his lover and tossed aside, as Cole was yanked up and away. And he had done it. He had made the fatal mistake of screaming, of trying to defend his lover, his best friend. Nix had tossed the pup in the pit- a Yelp and the snap of a broken leg- and Nix had rounded on him. "Unnatural" "Disappointment" "Useless Pup"...... Cole crying and telling him to do it, it was ok, he knew he didn't want to, he still loved him....a Yelp, and a dying gasp...Cole's body, neck broken, blood everywhere...so much blood...he retched...Nix's cold yellow eyes and bared fangs...
He woke up with a shout, leaped to his paws, eyes wild and fur bristling. Panic and pain set his features as a tear slipped from his eye. He stood there, legs braced, snarling and panting, for a moment before his mind caught up with him and he calmed down. He sat, a low, lonesome, mournful howl escaping him. 
Finally he shook his head. He needed to settle his nerves. Needed to hunt, to provide for his new pack. He set off in search of a hunting partner, and it wasn't long till he found the boy from before, also seemingly restless. "Seems I'm not the only one haunted by my thoughts tonight." He uttered gently- er, well, as gently as a scarred, grizzled warrior could.