Whitebark Stream I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow.
Swathed in the finest wool
174 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
As of late, seclusion became the way of the dragoness. With the weeks drifting by and her symptoms worsening, she knew. Even before the physical changes began, she knew—but she wasn’t sure how she felt. Joyful, excited, panicked, terrified…! Her time was spent alone with herself, nestled away in the den she dug, surrounded by her growing collection of plants; the more distracted she kept herself, the less stressed out she felt. But hiding away could only last for so long, a realisation made the second she heard the rising voices of the leaders.

Kaori was slow to arrive, having detoured briefly in search of @Salvatore—who she was yet to tell, another realisation that made her abandon that quest and instead head off to meet the leaders. Restless, she kept her distance when she arrived, allowing a decent amount of space to remain between herself and the others. Meanwhile, her gaze found its way to Dawn and her mate, watching the pair carefully.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess I'll never know why sparrows love the snow. - by Kaori - March 07, 2020, 08:19 PM