Noctisardor Bypass Oh no, I've caught the BEES
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Brou rubbed a little harder at the bridge of her nose than was strictly necessary, squinching her nose up and working her jaw in exaggerated fashion as she attempted to more fully decrustify the thing, and to vent her feelings a little in the process. Her mood was not especially improved by the remark about your brothers; ugh. THEY weren't spending all day every day being told that invisible murderers with glowing red eyes and venom-dripping ten-foot fangs were lurking around every corner in wait for them and thus themselves being forced to sit around here, at home, doing absolutely NOTHING interesting.

...okay, maybe that wasn't quite what Brouhaha was being told, either, but if you asked her it was pretty darn close.

In any case, despite the little dig about her loathesome overprivileged siblings, Brou had to hide the small flicker of interest that sprung up in her blue eyes. Much as she truly hated to admit it, even to herself, Mom kinda did have a point... Digging wasn't really getting her anywhere, and to be honest Brou had been at it for long enough that the shiny shellac of entertainment value had started to wear thin. Fighting or hunting or something did sound a lot more fun. But she was wary of overtly displaying too much enthusiasm, too suddenly, lest this at some future point be leveraged against her. Um, she said not-quite-flatly. I guess. I could do somethin' like.

Mom was inspecting Brou's earthworks. Brou squirmed and flipped her tail around to the other side of her body, delicately sitting most of the way down as she wrapped said tail around her feet. The name Mother offered up gave her pause; she cocked her head a little and had to think. Vague bell rung but when had she last seen that guy? He probably had better things to do and places to be too, she thought to herself rather grouchily, mood taking another dip. ...Eh, I met 'im, awhile back... real briefly, with some rotten fish on his breath. Guess he's been too busy elsewhere to stop by and say hi if he's been hanging out with Spook, though. And gee, goody for him if so. How come the boys all got to go running around getting into trouble and having fun while Brou was freaking stuck here, anyway?! It was SO not fair.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 06, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 11, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 26, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 01, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 03, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 15, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 16, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 29, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 07:59 PM