Noctisardor Bypass Oh no, I've caught the BEES
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
Ppprroooobably
Here, have another lameass placeholder post I'mma edit, though, in the meantime, because I r sllloooowww! Agh >.<;
—'S at least mostly done now, I think. This absolutely does not look like it had (apparently) a whole half a month's worth put into it but sshhhhh >.>

Brou growled grumblingly under her breath, very very quietly. Patience could go take a long walk off a short cliff if you asked her. Patience, puh! And worse yet, the idea of her brother outranking her. Yeah no, that wouldn't do.

On the other paw this notion that hares didn't go anywhere either struck Brou as pretty dubious too. What ever were those miles-long legs and blazing speed for if not to go galumphing all over the planet at whim? She wasn't going to outright argue with her mother on the matter, though. And in any case, even if Brouhaha was skeptical about the specifics Mother's general principles being putting forth did kinda have a point: this dirt-digging was quite literally going nowhere, and it certainly wouldn't hurt to see what slower, fatter rodents might be in residence in the area instead. But it wouldn't do to give in too obviously or too quickly on the suggestion, now would it... ...I guess I can look... Maybe the mice are out stirring, or something. It wasn't quite possible to entirely dampen or disguise the spark of interest alighting in her eyes now, however, despite her still-grudging tone. Her tail even started to unconsciously kink itself upward just a teensy bit to match. And her mind was obviously already starting to wander ahead in anticipation: All right. Fine. I'll go look and see then, shall I. Fine.
Messages In This Thread
Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 04, 2020, 01:00 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 06, 2020, 02:13 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 11, 2020, 11:33 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - March 21, 2020, 04:52 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - March 26, 2020, 03:59 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 01, 2020, 10:51 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 03, 2020, 02:10 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 15, 2020, 02:22 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - April 16, 2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Brouhaha - April 29, 2020, 09:05 PM
RE: Oh no, I've caught the BEES - by Arbiter - June 14, 2020, 07:59 PM