Neverwinter Forest can you ever really know?
i survived
the laws of gravity
180 Posts
Ooc — delaney
y'all get a wild atausiq. i couldn't resist.

it was the call rising thru the air; a summons and an alert of the stranger's presence that first drew atausiq towards the borders. at the scent of the other two females present he would've, under normal circumstances, assumed they had it handled and continued upon his patrol. ...but it wasn't normal circumstance. there was an underlying temptation, sparking an awareness within atausiq that he's never had before. as helplessly as a sailor drawn by the irresistible song of the sirens atausiq finds his paws mapping out the short distance, his gaze of imperial jade falling upon his two female pack-mates. they appeared to be teasing the stranger at their borders and for reasons that he couldn't even begin to explain ( assuming no one's given him the 'birds and the bees' talk, oop ) this riles him. his guard hairs bristle; unwarranted given his lowly title of 'newcomer'. in a bizarre twist of what atausiq had known to be his stance on respecting higher ranked wolves than himself: he doesn't care.

what better way to fully embrace the misfit life?

don't you have anything better to do than to tease her? atausiq says; some tiny and rational part of his brain telling him that, that was a shitty way to make an introduction to higher ranked pack-mates. he draws nearer yet, black, leathery nostrils flared as he draws in their scents ...though primal instinct has him focusing rather unfairly upon the stranger's. she might think of it as a stink but he found it to be a rather pleasant smell and considers if, maybe, she's nose blind.

i'm atausiq, he introduces, mostly to clover but his name was out there for his pack-mates to hear too.
━─┄ these jaws of brevity
i will not let them sink
their teeth into my soul

Messages In This Thread
can you ever really know? - by Clover - March 10, 2020, 11:43 AM
RE: can you ever really know? - by Belharra - March 10, 2020, 12:24 PM
RE: can you ever really know? - by Clover - March 10, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: can you ever really know? - by Vallkyrie - March 10, 2020, 01:22 PM
RE: can you ever really know? - by Nanoq - March 10, 2020, 01:54 PM
RE: can you ever really know? - by Belharra - March 10, 2020, 02:20 PM
RE: can you ever really know? - by Mal - March 10, 2020, 02:57 PM
RE: can you ever really know? - by Clover - March 10, 2020, 07:42 PM