Neverwinter Forest We’re falling for pleasure
thoughts, they are like restless beasts in my head
time, it slowly kills me in my cold bed
· TW gore/yell
266 Posts
Ooc — mista
Kratos hadn’t frowned, but he also didn’t smile. It’s rare that he smiles at Zephyr, let alone anyone else, so it is just who he is as a person. He didn’t grow up in the nicest place, and sure, the same could be said for various wolves, but it also didn’t mean that he had to leap with joy at the sight of everyone either.
Fuck, he’s gone? I haven’t seen ‘em since the day he fucked up Zephyr’s leg and my back, so it wasn’t my doing. It’s more likely that something happened to Mango outside their door similar to the other’s. Maybe Mango wasn’t so lucky compared to them.
@Aibreann will likely get him as a pupil then. His feelings about Cupid are a mystery depending on a thread with Zephyr.
What Mal is actually after is soon laid out on the table in front of him—fortunately he answers most of the questions he has, like what the hell Yuelong is. So a mercenary group. He summaries, and Kratos is likely to play a part if it suits his fancy, but if it is strict upon rules, he’d just throw further wrenches.
Dunno, I’ll have to talk to him, he states with a shrug. His interest is far from obvious.
Messages In This Thread
We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 11, 2020, 09:12 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 14, 2020, 06:35 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 14, 2020, 09:49 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 22, 2020, 01:01 AM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 22, 2020, 02:16 AM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 22, 2020, 11:22 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 23, 2020, 08:49 PM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Kratos - March 27, 2020, 09:21 AM
RE: We’re falling for pleasure - by Mal - March 27, 2020, 05:28 PM