Jade Fern Grove how quickly though, life can turn around
67 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
It's gotta be the impressive span of chest underneath that shaggy hair that makes his voice so booming. Brou twitches an ear appreciatively, and then distractedly ogles his ears again before dragging her attention back to his words. She waves her tail again in excited acknowledgement of his own bold enthusiasm, an attitude she of course appreciates, especially since instead of mirroring it some other wolves have been put off by her own forwardness. Perhaps that's part of this guy's weirdness, but darnit, Brou likes it if so. She doesn't even mind that his looming form leaves him looking down upon her, not when he seems so congenial about it and is spicing up her day with his own mysteriousness atop his friendly directness. Oh yeah? Well you're in luck, then, Valdie— Mom's been hoping to get enough wolves together to help claim and defend these lands an' all. She bites the heads off rude intruders though; I wouldn't boof in her face, Brou added with a snarky grin and another sardonic wave of her tail. Maybe if Arbiter gets focused on this potential newcomer, too, she'll stay the hell off her poor put-upon daughter's back, it occurs to Brouhaha. I'll let her interrogate you, though, she says with a bit of a wicked anticipatory glitter in her eyes, ducking her head to half-hide her widening mischevious smile. ...I just wanna make sure I know why exactly you're out lookin' for packs anyhow.

Because belatedly, it occurs to her that despite his deceptively congenial demeanor this guy could be looking for trouble. Maybe even to take over the lands Arbiter's been trying to mark as theirs before she can make their fetal pack's grasp upon them overly firm. Never having gotten into any real scraps, Brou's not worried about taking this guy on if necessary, but her newly-forming plan to keep Arbiter distracted is bound to backfire if she brings, like, a spy or usurper into their midst. Brou figures she'd better err on the side of doing at least a little cursory investigation first, else she'll never hear the end of it. Besides, this guy seems pretty interesting. Hey, did something chew on your earflaps there? she adds, unable to hold off her curiosity any longer, approaching closer and shoving her nose curiously at the strange-looking body part without quite getting close enough to touch him. They look so little and stubby compared to the rest of him! It's not possible all the skin and fur and bits got all used up in making the rest of him, is it, so that there was just nothing left over when it came to his ears? Or heck, maybe that lovable bat-eared freak Charles she'd just met had stolen all the raw material before this Valdemar guy could get to it. Brou isn't quite able to suppress her giggling at the thought.
Messages In This Thread
how quickly though, life can turn around - by Valdemar - March 19, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: how quickly though, life can turn around - by Brouhaha - March 20, 2020, 01:24 PM