Jade Fern Grove how quickly though, life can turn around
26 Posts
Ooc —
Her shameless curiosity and blunt attitude are refreshing—Valdemar’s been around so many people, seen a plethora of sights, but a lot like to skirt around the details. The hybrid enjoys it; she’s interested in getting to know him and not just to be a mindless soldier in a pile of them.
Yeah, they ended up tiny, he laughs—knowing only from the descriptor of Grethe, who also liked to be honest. One of them was, but not by choice—not like his had been, either, but he’d been young and sour about it at first before he learned to forgive eventually—Her ears are long and flopped over, pretty scarred up from various fights. She’s the type of woman that’d chase a man out of her house with a kitchen knife and frying pan if she needed to—and those instruments were likely a disadvantage to her if anything.
She wanted a better life for me than hers. Can’t really change my muzzle though. One might ask why he still had a tail—since it curls, and doesn’t look anything wolf-like, but after the ear-incident, mama learned Valdemar doesn’t hate the qualities that he got from her.
I think she kept them like that to spite them—prove that despite her looking different she could be just as strong and pull her weight like everyone else. I never asked though, I sorta wish I did now. He grins, thinking back about her and how she’d likely throttle him if he decided to seek her out after the big fuss he made about settling. But she’d welcome him back regardless with a warm hug, tears in her eyes, and food.  
Messages In This Thread
how quickly though, life can turn around - by Valdemar - March 19, 2020, 09:29 PM
RE: how quickly though, life can turn around - by Valdemar - March 24, 2020, 07:30 AM