Haunted Wood My oh my!
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Private 
After the run back to the territory; the dark raven knew she had to get better at her cardio. She was good at maneuvering through the trees and making sure she didn't run into them but childbirth took so much out of her that she had to slow down to take a breather and the she wolf figured she might have been a bit farther ahead of the brute so that she could without him catching up to her. She no longer heard him at her heels

@Santiago Arcos
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
A fair distance they ran before–finally–the dark woman disappeared from his sight. He continues to move his legs, his sprint becoming more of a gallop now. Black tongue falling out over dangerous rows of teeth he struggles to keep up with her and his breath blows clouds of mist into the air. Now he needs to work on cardio. Hell she just got done having pups and can run faster than him.

Still, he continues. Those heavy paws of his thump against the ground as he forces himself to keep running, then just as he was going to call it quits, he sees that raven pelt. He stands to catch his breath, huffing air out of his mouth and nostrils. Once he feels like he’s caught his breath enough to sustain himself and not be embarrassed by how out of breath he is, he continues onward once more.

Not particularly trying his hardest to sneak up to her, he sidles halfway then releases himself into a dead sprint. The swift thump of his paws are probably the only thing that alert her of his presence. Without holding back, he bodies her. Tackling her with a fair amount of strength to know the female will with go down with ease.

He gazes down from a top her once more, his breath still coming out heavy, he grins with an absolutely devilish grin. “Eres rapida, cariña.” He breathes down to her. 

Then as more of a joke he sighs dramatically. “You have me all tired now.” He rolls out in a sigh, his smile breaking his facade. Showing his not-so-fake exhaustion, he casually and completely lies down on top of her. His full weight upon her shouldn’t be too unbearable considering her gifted size as well. 

He comically sighs as he allows his full weight to be pressed against her. “Looks like you’ll have to push me off. I am exhausted, chica.” He laughs, the motion reverberating through them both.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He managed to catch up to her and before she could run off she felt the pressure of his tackle on her body and she indeed fell over with ease and felt the weight of him on top of her and she just laughs which was something that she hadn't done genuinely for a long time. "¿Estás admitiendo la derrota?" She said with a smile as she rolled him off of her. "Least I know your semi fast." Serem saw many reasons why allowing him to stay was a good idea but again only time would tell.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
The noise he hears echo throughout his ruined eyes make his ears twitch, in a good way of course. Her laugh stuns him, he hadn’t heard it until just then and it makes him let loose the laughter he has bubbling up his throat.

The she ignites a fire within him. No, he’d never admit defeat. He rolls to his feet and stares at her like she’s something to be eaten. “You want me to be serious?” He asks smoothly, confidence in his steps. “Then come get me, chica.” He offers to her. “Don’t worry cariña, I won’t hurt you.” He drawls teasingly, eyeing her down slyly.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He returned her outburst with one of his own and she had to admit it wasn't something she was used to but she enjoyed it. He was a confident one and she liked it and when he arose she smiled. "I'm not worried." Her tail swayed behind her as she spoke and as she went forward with one of her moves. Instead of going straight the woman went to immediately tackle the man.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He spreads his limbs out to hold himself steady as he prepares himself for the dark woman’s tackle. He lowers himself to the ground, getting ready to do something he’s sure she won’t expect. As she comes towards him his muscles flex and he huff out a breath as he launches himself from the grassy tones beneath. He jumps over her, not an easy feat since  she’s taller than most females, but impressive nonetheless.

He lands behind her and trots, paws high to his body, teasingly around to face her. “Impressive, no?” He gloats, titling his chin up and smirking, eyes half lidded as well. “Does my prowess stun you yet, sweetheart?” He drawls, accent thick and voice deep. Of course he jokes, but still he’s sure she’s going to get him now if he keeps messing with her like this so he readies himself for her next attack.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She went to perfect her attack and then the bastard jumped over her. Like quite literally and the raven was beyond shocked. "Okay Conejo." She listened to his boasting for a split second before lunging once more looking to gracefully grab his scruff and pull him down.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He’s all shits and giggles until she snatches him up like a pup who’s just done some wrong doing. With his consent of course, cause he’d never admit to getting snatched up so fast unless he “let them”.

He goes with the motion as she pulls him down. He tries clearing to pull from her grip but she actually has a fair grip on him. He has no choice but to abide by her as she tugs him downwards. Kicking a heavy front paw out to land on her shoulder in an attempt to push her off, its still to no avail.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her move landed and the dark woman was proud of her self as she pulled him to the ground. When he put his paw on her shoulder she released him not because of what he did, simply cause she wanted to and she simply watched waiting for what he was to do next, her tail swaying behind her in rhythm. Her heart was pounding with adrenaline.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He likes the fire in her eyes he decides. So as she releases him he smirks at her, knowing exactly what he wants to try. He  rushes forward, doing just as he did when he first met her he goes to her right, jukes, then jumps to her left side. Lowering himself easily and snatches her hind leg up in his teeth, trying his hardest not to zone out and remember exactly who it is he’s play fighting with. 

With the minimal amount of pressure he drags her by the limb a foot or two before stabilizing himself and raising to his hind legs once more, if only for a second. That second of extra height allows him to flip her into her back. And he grins victoriously down to her until he tastes the slightest metallic tang on his tongue and he presses his ears back and looks at the offended leg. Seeing the smallest of cuts there, yet it still bleeds. Looking down to her apologetically. The look in his eyes saying ‘please don’t kill me’.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
He lunged towards her and before she knew it she could feel teeth into her back leg and only a short sharp piercing pain followed by her ending back up on her back. She saw the look in the mans eyes and she merely chuckled cause he had the look of death in his eyes. "Oh relax nene it's only a flesh wound it wasn't even that deep." Without thinking she reached up her head and gave him a small lick on the cheek reassuringly
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Only partly relieved she won’t kill him he chuckles at her. Enjoying the pet name that comes from her lips, usually it’s him giving out the pet names. Then as her head tilts up to reach his height, the pink of her tongue sweeps across his cheek. The affection welcome he hums lowly in reply. “You are really too sweet to me, Serem.” He winks to her, brow cocked and lopsided grin showcasing sharp, long teeth. “I am lucky, no?”
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The man didn't budge. "shhh don't tell anyone." She chuckled. Her advances were welcomed and she felt confident as she looked up at him with a smile. "Oh definitely. If I didn't you probably would have been met with fangs when we first spoke. " She probably would have ripped his heart out by now if she hadn't found him an interesting.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
His booming laugh bubbles up from his diaphragm. “Your secret is safe with me, cariña.” He relieves her. “I do not doubt you. I thought I was going to get the teeth since the moment I saw you.” He admits. He comes closer, nudging her with his shoulder. “What made you change your mind?” 
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She smiled at his assumption of her it made her feel good about the image she possessed over others. "Don't get me wrong I thought about it." She truly did but something stopped her from doing so. "You seemed more fun alive than dead" in truth she had no idea what changed her mind. Perhaps it was because she sensed the darkness upon him but it didn't consume him. But she wasn't about to get that deep with the man.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He stands and shakes off his body, a few pieces of loose fur flying off from him and he gazes over to her. “I don’t blame you.”

He paces lazily. “Oh you have no idea.” His deep voice replies back.

He stops his incessant pacing and those ivory hues stare into her own eyes. They might as well have been staring straight into her soul. “What do you think is the best course of action to take with this pack?” He asks this with a certain twinkle in his eye, lips twitching into a smile he tries to resist.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
When he dropped that question the woman had really no clue. "See that's the biggest problem. This pack differs from each other so much it's hard to choose just one. That's why I've just biding my time, simply looking for the right moment." She was patient and she had time but she gave up for the time being to raise her children.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He sputters our a sour laugh. “This pack is run by fucking children.” He scoffs, looking away, not trying to take it out on her, knowing it’s not her fault.

He gazes at her apologetically for only a moment before asking, “How did Hela even kill Vengeance? Was it pack mutiny? Cause I’m having trouble wrapping my fucking brain around the thought of how a weak, nine month old female, kills a man like that.” His anger becomes more present as he goes on, his accent becomes thicker with the fire rolling in him. Ruined ears face backwards, he begins pacing once more.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a chuckle and nod in agreement and when he spoke of vengeance she couldn't but hold a feeling of disdain towards the name. " I honestly couldn't tell you. All I know is that it was a rank challenge that no one knew about until he was dead." She noticed the emphasis that he may of unintentionally put on the word female. "Don't underestimate a females feirceness." She said simply.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He shakes his head, eyes fixated on a random spot out in the distance. “Ah, so no one knew about it? You said most of the pack has to be on the challengers side in order to even challenge?” He raises a brow and chuckles. “So what the fuck is that then?” He asks referencing their current leader and how she got her status. 

He shrugs then, mock carelessness impeded in his voice and an easy, but secretly devious smile reaching his face. “No worries, I’ll fix it.” He concludes.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She gave a sigh. "I was in with the pack, I may have not have had their friendship but I had their respect enough for them not to challenge me for my rank while pregnant. After my children's father was killed we were all in shock so I guess we just accepted it. And what I meant was that even if you were to win the rank challenge if the members decided to overthrow that winner." She continued. "We've lost many of the core members after that only two of our original members are here. Myself and another female named vanity."
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He grunts. “What happened to the original members then?” He asks, trying to get all caught up with whatever he’s gotten himself into.

“Respect I must earn then no?” He smiles to her. “If I can trust him, which I’m sure I can’t, my goal is to befriend Ghidorah, see how is mannerisms are. If they check out, perhaps have him assist me in overruling our current ranks.” 

He raises a brow at her. “Has the man ever seemed like he wanted to challenge for rank?” He asks curiously. “‘Cause if the man goes against me, that could be a problem.” He points out.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She stared down at her paws. "They left." And she left it at that and wouldn't touch on the subject anymore. "If you wish to rule then yes." He spoke of the golden male and the woman hadn't spoke to him long enough to know. "Perhaps I'm not sure I haven't gotten to know him very well to give you accurate information." She simply.
”Common” "Spanish"
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
He notices the difference in the female before him and he gratefully leaves it there as well. He looks to her and shrugs. “Guess it’s just a waiting game now, cariña.”

Stepping just a bit closer to her he butts her gently with his large head. “Shall we?” He asks nodding back to the direction of their dens. “Introduce me to the pups?” He asks, a tilt in his head.
Loner
675 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The second paragraph is her brother! I play them both so I have him watch her pups.

When he mention her pups she was immediately grateful that she had remembered the part of the kill she saved for them that laid beside her cause she had completely forgot about her young for a moment. "They should be up and hungry now that I think of it."

When she approached the den her brother walks out. "bueno, alguien se tomó un tiempo" Hashut spoke as he stopped next to his sister. That's when he noticed the male beside her. "oh eso lo explica" and with that he left to go find Vanity and she if she was alright
”Common” "Spanish"