Haunted Wood Build Don’t Burn
It's Scary What a Smile Can Hide
42 Posts
Ooc — Kaiju
Ghidorah was quite pleased with himself on the account that he was getting agreement from Santiago, the golden man was not afraid to be "real" with other wolves to get on their good side even though he loathes it. But Santiago was quick to spill his ideas to Ghidorah, the grunt was foolish to have let the titan in on his thoughts, but the sun wolf was pleased to exploit these opinions for his own benefit. The man asked Ghidorah his thoughts on how two brats were running the pack, the man lifted his brow with his silver eyes sliding to Santiago thoughtfully. It was true that the titan held the same ideals as the Grunt, but the soldier was not willing to share his goals with anyone else.

It was about him, and him only.

But, even the titan knew that this was his opportunity to get a follower, "Well... I must admit.." He turned his golden head up to the sky as if he was contemplating on the idea but in actuality, he despised the current Warlord and was at equilibrium with Santiago's feelings. Even if he didn't have any. "It is not ideal," he said, at last, turning to Santiago with a slightly forced conflicted expression, "having two children running a pack of mercenaries is honestly a disgrace if you ask me," Ghidorah said with a slightly annoyed growl to him, "I bet you didn't know this but, the previous Warlord who was the size of me was slaughtered by that brat." The titan wanted to honestly laugh maniacally, but he knew he would lose his composure, so he looked at Santiago with utter disbelief in his voice.

Ghidorah didn't care that Vengeance was killed, in fact, he wanted to piss on his grave for being killed by a punk.
Messages In This Thread
Build Don’t Burn - by Santiago Arcos - March 29, 2020, 12:57 AM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Ghidorah - March 31, 2020, 12:21 AM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Santiago Arcos - March 31, 2020, 01:47 AM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Ghidorah - April 07, 2020, 07:13 PM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Santiago Arcos - April 09, 2020, 05:28 AM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Ghidorah - April 11, 2020, 04:51 PM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Santiago Arcos - April 11, 2020, 08:25 PM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Ghidorah - April 12, 2020, 03:39 PM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Santiago Arcos - April 12, 2020, 04:02 PM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Ghidorah - April 12, 2020, 08:31 PM
RE: Build Don’t Burn - by Santiago Arcos - April 12, 2020, 11:19 PM