Sunbeam Lair Be My Eyes
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Im gonna attempt to make this cave a spoopy one lol. Lots of crazy twists and turns and deadly drops! Some good life threatening bonding time! Feel free to introduce some crazy dangerous shit in the cave too!

He scoffs, but his smile stills resides where it usually is. Following the smaller in, Gabriel’s eyes flick over to the others form. Not afraid of getting caught staring, he watches him as they walk, still stunned by that pelt of his. The want to snatch him up with his teeth is constant, like an itch he can scratch but probably shouldn’t. He supposes it’s the same as the feeling you get when you want to squeeze something when you feel strongly about it. In this case though, he yearns to see blood paint a masterpiece on his coat. Whether it’s the his own, the piebald wolf’s, or someone else’s it doesn’t matter. 

The blackness of the cave overcomes them and it’s not too difficult to navigate the darkness. Then an idea pops into his head and instantly he knows it’s probably a bad idea for multiple reasons. The wolf-dog is always so close to him, presumably afraid of being left behind. He loves teasing him, testing him.

Elongated fangs peeking out from his whiskered lips he sets his idea into action. Then all of a sudden he’s running ahead in the darkness of the cave, only glancing back briefly before his jog becomes a sprint to briefly lose the other. “Don’t get left behind.” He calls. “Better keep up.” He says teasingly back at him, his deep accented voice echoing through the cave.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - March 29, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 30, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 06, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 09:34 PM