Sunbeam Lair Be My Eyes
383 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Oh my god. Your last post was so descriptive and it’s truly amazing!!

Santi relishes the way the other sticks to him like a life line. Like if he literally can’t be near or touching him it is detrimental for his health, and honestly, it is. As the larger wolf disappears off into the blackness that is this cave it’s like a panic button is hit. The sirens go off, wailing out into the smaller head. He’s too paralyzed in shock to run after so therefore he’s left standing by himself and his demons. 

Santi notices those beautiful red eyes widen in the darkness and his devilish smirk is splayed across his face as per usual. The white wolf-dog begins curling in on himself, breath coming swifter, eyes going distant, his teeth bare viciously, and it’s at this point Santi knows he fucked up leaving the younger behind to fend his demons by himself once more. 

He watches the younger revert to his former self, the purest of fear is displayed for Gabriel to see. He’s astonished at the change, his own ivory hues unable to leave the form before him. It’s stunning to see really, the raw emotions out on display, the ones he has saved away in the fog of his mind. Santi isn’t sure how to stop it now that he thinks about it? Maybe like he did last time? Though that reaction was more fear based, as is this one but with left physical reaction. He could very well likely aim to attack Santi. Hell, he has to do it anyway. 

Rounding a corner he was peaking behind, he comes closer. “Clarence.” His voice call out in the darkness. His accent rolls the name smoothly, a strong calming presence if what he strives to be. “You are safe. You’re here with me.” His smile is devious yet still he is concerned for the other, he doesn’t know why. Then his pearly white teeth show. “I would never hurt you, Clarence. Come to me, cariño.” He offers his warm embrace to the other but he’s sure more than words will have to be used to snap him out of this playback he seems stuck in.
[Image: giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29446f97062704dca892...=giphy.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 29, 2020, 01:27 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - March 29, 2020, 04:22 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - March 30, 2020, 02:42 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:18 AM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 01:11 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 03, 2020, 03:25 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 03, 2020, 06:05 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by Santiago Arcos - April 06, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Be My Eyes - by RIP Clarence - April 08, 2020, 09:34 PM