Northstar Vale memory
128 Posts
Ooc —
Away
I heard about that a day after I put this up, ha. Hopefully they'll get better for the sake of themselves before returning! <3

The stricken snapped his head up in realization he was not alone once the girl had addressed him. A scar ran down one of her eyes, the flesh contrasting from her sleek, ebony fur like a white rabbit in the sahara. She had the intention to be firm with him, not at all what he had experienced with Mahler and Wintersbane's first conferences, or rather because they were under dire circumstances and Mahler just possessed a kind nature, one which he was accustomed to. Unsure of what to say, he dipped his head, somewhat groveling at the ground beneath him nervously. 

Keen on leaving, he slowly backed opposite of the Enpire's claim until a white female shouted to him. Who's he? Awol? Edelgard raised his head, for the voice and name were familiar to a degree, but not enough. Uaine? What language was that name derived from, he wondered. Certainly not the one he and Mahler shared, he stayed quiet and low, encased in delicate confusion. The tilt of his head was rather innocent when she commented about seeing him again. He didn't remember seeing her ever, not even once form the depths of the river and his journey forward. 

Ibis. 

❝ . . . The bird? ❞ he inquired idly, curious to her claims. He had forgotten something in that river, he knew it. But still, it hadn't returned to him, and it mattered less to nothing. He was fine as he was, although lonesome but a traveler, seeing the wild for what it was. Unbeknownst to him at that time, but the trivial happenings of his past might ruin what he had been content with living in.
place holder
[Image: ezgif-7-849c01d20f4e.gif]
common & german 
currently without memories, has a huge head scar of a four pointed star
on left side of head and one lip scar under left eye.

❛i'm an ungodly man, so i'll take the chance.❛
Messages In This Thread
memory - by Alheis - March 29, 2020, 11:34 AM
RE: memory - by Vespera - March 29, 2020, 02:43 PM
RE: memory - by Reiko - April 01, 2020, 09:39 AM
RE: memory - by Alheis - April 01, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: memory - by Vespera - April 04, 2020, 09:52 PM
RE: memory - by Reiko - April 09, 2020, 10:45 PM
RE: memory - by Alheis - April 17, 2020, 08:19 PM