Northstar Vale Do re mi
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Private 
The young female had yet to meet all of the wolves and she wondered if they were all as friendly as Reiko was. Perhaps they were and that excited the female. But for now she wanted to get used to the borders as well as the territory within and decided to relax and do a patrol.

@Yuudai
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

On his way back from his scouting/border securing excursion with Vespera, Yuudai had said his goodbye’s and decided to skirt the edge of the territory. Still to antsy to think about returning to either Hiromi or Reiko. As he journeyed Yuudai caught the scent of the young female he had yet to meet. Reiko had mentioned her... Sativa. As he rounded to bend, he came face to face with the young woman. Offering a smile and a chuff, Yuudai alerted his packmate to his presence.
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She was a bit skittish today and she had no idea why. Perhaps it was she was nervous to meet the new wolves of the pack and when the male made himself known she jumped slightly. "Oh! Hi." She greeted friendly with a wave of her tail. "I'm Sativa." He smelled of reiko so she eased up a bit.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

He unfortunately startled the young woman, “Apologies. I didn’t mean to startle you.” Yuudai dipped his head in an apology. “It’s nice to meet you Sative, I am Yuudai.” He remained in place, not wanting to spook her. “What are you doing all the way out here Sativa?” He tested her name to ensure he had the proper pronunciation.
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
The man started to apologize and Sativa saw no reason for that. "Oh don't apologize it's okay! I jump easily." Even tho she had no clue why. "I was simply just getting familiar with the borders, perhaps find something to hunt for the pack." She stated.
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

Yuudai was impressed by the group Rei had been able to gather, all seemed hardworking and considerate. Offering a small smile, Yuu nodded his head. “Are you a hunter?” Of course most knew how to find food for themselves, but there were few who could truly call themselves a hunter. His mother had been a magnificent hunter, he knowledge of the land and the wildlife was unmatched. Yuudai had unfortunately not inherited his mothers adept skill, but she ensure that he could at least be a passable hunter.
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
He asked if she was a hunter and she had to think about how to answer that particular question because weren't they all by nature? Sure many could hunt proficiently but a wolf knew how to hunt regardless. "Well by trade no but I know enough to survive. I'm more of a nature wolf."
158 Posts
Ooc — Kegana

“I see, well I’d love to lend a helping paw if you don’t mind the company.” Yuudai added with a smile, “I’ll have to introduce you to Hiromi, she’s a healer, but I’m sure she could use some help collecting herbs and the like. If you enjoy nature.” The man now took a step forward, head bowing to search the lingering scents along the forest floor. What was milling about to fill the Empire’s caches?
54 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
She gave a nod in acceptance. "Sure but I don't know if we'll find anything." She stated with a short chuckle as she continued now with someone to keep her company. "I'd enjoy that." She knew she had to make a better effort to get to know the members of this pack.