Big Salmon Lake Etched in the snow as it is in my soul
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
The pair padded through the grass and the snow on the ground as he listened quietly, using on every word she said. The more Kane listened, the more he felt angry. Children were considered precious gifts in his culture and to hear that there were few that would attack the young and defenseless churned his stomach. Originally, he was tasked at preventing such attacks even at the cost of his life. To be without such a role was hard enough.

Hydra continued as she occasionally glanced at him. Kane would nod to show he was listening. Hydra was tasked with many things to protect, not just being a parent or a friend. What Hydra was concerned with was protecting her family and preparing her wolves for such threats that would dare walk on their doorstep. Kane lifted his head slightly higher as she spoke about allies that would fight with Moonspear. It was good to know that they were not alone in this fight.

It was an offer he couldn’t refuse. In trade for his services, he would become part of the family and be well fed. Kane would be tasked at assisting with the defense and protection of the pack. Kane was too in depth with his self-loathing that he felt pathetic, and that needed to change. As much as he regretted what happened, this was a chance for him to strike new, and right the wrongs he had made before.

Kane glanced at Hydra as she awaited his answer. ”I will join your cause and your fight. I was not born and bred to fail and live in isolation.” Kane said, a voice of confidence behind his once sour and sad expression. Something about the whole situation lit him up a bit and he was itching for a good fight.

@Hydra
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 01:06 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 04:53 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 06, 2020, 07:54 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 08, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 09, 2020, 11:30 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Kane Ardelean - April 11, 2020, 01:38 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 11, 2020, 05:35 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 19, 2020, 09:03 AM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 24, 2020, 01:01 PM
RE: Etched in the snow as it is in my soul - by Hydra - April 29, 2020, 01:58 PM