Neverwinter Forest My leather black jeans on
He frowned slightly, for he had hoped for some kind of strife, a chance for him to gain experience on the battlefield and not just from sparring. But he was trying to be a warrior, not a brigand. He thought back to something his father told him: Usichokoze shwari usipojua matata yake — don't disturb a peaceful time, when you don't know its troubles. He wouldn't go about trying to rustle up a war for the sake of fighting. After all, he hadn't told Lenny that that was what he was looking for either. The troublemakers Mal mentioned were good enough. That seemed to be what the situation at home was like. Oh, I've got plenty of good ones. he grinned. Translating them would be difficult, he realized. 

Asante sana.​ Thank you. he bowed his head. Regardless of the circumstances, he couldn't express how grateful he was that a pack of strangers would take him in with only a few exchanges.

He looked towards Lenny expectantly, curious to see what the Forest beyond looked like and eager to settle into his new home. Perhaps a few months of sedentary peace could be good for him.
CommonKiswahili
Current Location  — Neverwinter Forest
Fighting/Sparring Methods
Messages In This Thread
My leather black jeans on - by Haoniyao - April 15, 2020, 12:12 AM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Valencia - April 15, 2020, 12:24 AM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Mal - April 15, 2020, 03:07 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Haoniyao - April 16, 2020, 08:45 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Valencia - April 16, 2020, 09:25 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Mal - April 17, 2020, 12:18 AM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Haoniyao - April 20, 2020, 08:54 PM
RE: My leather black jeans on - by Mal - April 25, 2020, 04:30 PM