Snowforest Taiga we can't get higher than we get on the long way down
Double, double, toil and trouble; Fire burn, and cauldron bubble
36 Posts
Ooc — Noki
The witch crawled out of her marsh, muck stuck all over her small body as she travels north in search of more ingredients. Leaving her bones and mask behind, she travels as one of them, not wanting to draw too much attention to herself while away from the familiar marsh that was her home. Without the bones caressing her curves and face, the melanistic coyote felt naked and free as she swiftly traveled north. 

But of course, as she traveled, a strange sight had caught her attention, a strange sight indeed! A small wolf-like creature, not much bigger than herself - and oh! With that fur. Boldly the witch approaches, a pleasant smile etched across ebony lips as her eyes glitter at the sight of the beautiful fur. mine, mine, what beautiful silver hair. I might not but bring some back, may I hast some?

Oh, she must, she must have some to bring it back! The other had so much, all she could do was part with some of that winter coat that was already just falling off! The things she could brew with such pretty hair, what magical things could she do!?
Messages In This Thread
RE: we can't get higher than we get on the long way down - by Evanora - April 17, 2020, 10:29 PM