A New Beginning (Raven's Joining)
Raven Sinthos Vyler
86 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Feeling her time running faster than the beat of her heart, Raven felt a bit of hopelessness wash over her. " Datan cremoria ne noct parahsht" her insided voice toyed with her. And she answered with silence. Keeping her orbs firmly on the ground,, she thought over her question, and pondered his question with such intensity, it might have fried her brain if she had let it. "What good could I be to them...what could I be..im not special..." she questioned her own talent. Then it hit her : Her teachings from the mystic of her family pack. Her lunar magic. Would he see that as resourcful? Or would he rather proudly place her head on a pike? The she wolf searched her mind and found no answer, so she decided she would provide one for herself. After making sure her throat was clear of fear, Raven murdered her panicked silence, and spoke with the last bit of courage her Goddess allowed her too. "If you would allow it, I could potentially provide you a resource that may be useful.." Taking a deep breath, she made sure her voice did not falter. "I read the moon. I studied Lunar Scripts under my birth packs Mystic, and since then...since ive left them...I have never been wrong. Be it basic or complicated readings...I have never failed. And if you allow me to live, and be one with the pack you rule...I would gladly be of use for any readings you may desire." Briefly pausing, she adressed the pristine white male who's cold eyes she felt on her jugular. "As for the disrespect I have caused you...I send to you an apology. I was out of my place, and with being in new lands that did not belong to me, I do not have the right to be breathing at this moment. If Ragnar gives the order to kill me...I will take my death without a fight. The disrespect, the tresspassing, the lying, all will damn me." Laying her buzzed midnight draped crown on the floor, she spoke again with a softer and compliant tone. "And if the choice is to not accept my apology, and to murder me,...then I will not blame you. The decision lies with you. Azarartha be with you both.

Shutting her eyes, keeping her ears back, and black silked body on the now warmed pebbled ground, she said prayers of death, hoping to Azarartha she did what was right in her Scripts. On the Time of Peace, blood would be shed. And it would be hers. This would be not only her death, but she would finally be wrong in her readings. That was something she did not wish to live with. So with a body that felt weighed tons, she tensed, waiting for the blows that would send her to Harrthvanïo, the Underworld.
Messages In This Thread
A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 08:44 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 09:21 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 09:35 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 19, 2014, 09:58 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 19, 2014, 10:06 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 20, 2014, 07:39 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 20, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 20, 2014, 08:13 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 21, 2014, 06:23 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 21, 2014, 07:39 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 21, 2014, 04:34 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 22, 2014, 08:01 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 22, 2014, 08:33 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 22, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 23, 2014, 06:39 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Syver - August 23, 2014, 09:10 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Raven Vyler - August 23, 2014, 10:29 AM
RE: A New Beginning (Raven's Joining) - by Ragnar - August 24, 2014, 06:55 AM