The Heartwood Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames
133 Posts
Ooc — hela
It was comforting to know that this guy wouldn't just come up and drink his blood if they ever ran into each other. I see, he said first. I don't know that I could ever just drink someone's blood, Acheron commented. Although, as long as he wasn't forced to do something he wasn't into, then he didn't much care what others did in their free time. 

Acheron nodded. Yeah that's pretty much what it all comes down to. At least, that's the conclusion he had come to in his short life. It seemed bad things and good things happened, and how the things affected really depended on how you handled what life gave you. 

I mean, being safe does offer a sense of security, he pointed out. But it definitely needs to be balanced with adventure. Acheron was all about balance. It helped him feel like he had some semblance of control over his life. And he had been considering leaving for a bit now. Yeah, I've been wanting to leave and see what else is out there. He wanted to know who he was outside of the roles he held within Kaistleoki. The offer was intriguing. Tuvaq seemed like just the right kind of wolf to pull him out of his comfort zone. He smiled, raising a playful eyebrow. I would like that, he offered. I need to return home and inform my family and pack first, though. He rarely made impulsive decisions. Plus, he didn't want his mom worrying about him, which he would if he just never returned home. He couldn't do that to her. She would be worried enough with him leaving and going out on his own. He also wouldn't just desert the pack; he wanted to tell Ira and Evergreen as well.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Secret destroyers hold you up to the flames - by Acheron - May 06, 2020, 02:19 PM