Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
The pale she-wolf offered her own name and allegiance in exchange. Her surname struck Sugar as vaguely familiar, though she couldn't place it aside from a fleeting glimpse of Bat's face in her mind's eye. She didn't give it much further thought, hooked on Opalia's own mention of traveling. She was searching for someone too. Sugar's dark eyes widened a fraction, though the fleeting impulse to smile in camaraderie faltered and her lips twisted downward when she noticed Opalia's pensive sideways glance.

Gone cold? she wondered, unwittingly reading her acquaintance's mind, though she didn't ask aloud. Instead, she answered the question posed. "There's actually two of them. My brother, Penn, looks a lot like me. He's traveling with our friend, Fennec, who looks, well, a lot like you. I thought you were her, for a split second," Sugar admitted. "You haven't seen them on your travels, by any chance?" She wanted to ask Opalia about her own missing person but held that query for a little later.
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Sugar Glider - May 19, 2020, 06:29 PM