Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
She hadn't seen them, which wasn't particularly surprising. Sugar swallowed her disappointment and nodded. She tossed the other she-wolf an appreciative smile when she offered to keep an eye out for them. It occurred to her that such an effort would be fairly pointless unless the two of them arranged a rendezvous at some point to check in with one another.

Before she could prompt Opalia for a description, she preemptively provided details about her own missing person. Sugar paid close attention, lips twisting at the news of her brother's death. Her black eyes flicked up momentarily to meet Opalia's, trying to convey empathy, before dropping away again. Two months had passed since the tragedy, though Sugar imagined it was still fresh.

"I am, for now," Sugar answered the direct question before saying, "I'm sorry for your loss." She swallowed, a feeling of melancholy welling up inside her. To head it off, she added, "I'll keep an eye out for Praimfaya. Perhaps we can meet again a few weeks from now to follow up with one another? I'd be happy to pay a visit to Moonspear," she offered before wondering, "Does your pack have a medic?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Sugar Glider - May 26, 2020, 12:21 PM