Cerulean Cape there's an open wound placed upon my heart
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Opalia seemed open to the idea of rendezvousing at her home sometime. Before Sugar could suggest a time frame for this visit, the pale she-wolf wondered at the nature of her inquiry. There were actually two things which had prompted Sugar's question. Firstly, Opalia's brother had died from an infection following an injury, so it begged the question: had there been a medic to render aid? Sometimes, illnesses and injuries were simply beyond even the most competent medical intervention. Perhaps the Alpha's sister had done everything she could and there was just no saving Opalia's kin.

And then there was the other reason. "I was going to offer my services, in case they were needed. I'm a traveling medic myself, though I'm actually pretty new to the trade," the yearling explained, though it seemed her offer wasn't particularly necessary. "Maybe when I drop by, I could speak to your pack's medic. There's so much I still need to learn." Sugar paused. "Do you think you'll be there about a month from now?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: there's an open wound placed upon my heart - by Sugar Glider - May 30, 2020, 12:06 PM