Moonspear Test Your Mettle
34 Posts
Ooc — Aislin
(Sorry for the late reply. truck driving schedule ha sleveled out a bit.)

Kane was quite pleased with the creation he made. While the stones that made up the circle were difficult to move, it made all of it worth it to him. Plus - the pack had a designated sparring area too if they wished, though anyone could spar anywhere. This would be a great place to train the young ones however, when the time came for it. Starting at one end of the ring, Kane sprinted to the other just to make sure that there was enough room for a good fight. It took him nearly four seconds to reach the other side, and it told him that it would be plenty of room. 

Another voice came from behind him, and Kane saw that someone had answered the call. A smile spread on his black lips and Kane smiled. "Greetings! This setup I used in my old pack, and it made training quite effective when we had at least two or three rings for all the new recruits. One will do for now, I think." Kane said as he turned himself so that he was facing him only slightly, while remaining where he stood. "My name is Kane. I'm one of the newer wolves to the pack, but Hydra brought me in to help with its protection." Kane said, bowing slightly. "Nice to meet you."

Since coming to Moonspear, Kane had come out of his shell quite a bit. Instead of being reserved, Kane was now much more social and kind to those he came across. The way he carried himself, spoke to others, and generally his focus on the pack, all showed that he was feeling his much more confident self as he put himself to work. His only hope was that he was never deemed useless or worthless. It would probably break him.
Pursuing MercenaryScout Masteries
"Speaking." | -"Singing & shouting."- | Thoughts.
>>Player Policies & Pawprints<<
Messages In This Thread
Test Your Mettle - by Kane Ardelean - May 11, 2020, 05:30 PM
RE: Test Your Mettle - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 12, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: Test Your Mettle - by Kane Ardelean - May 25, 2020, 01:12 PM
RE: Test Your Mettle - by Antares - May 25, 2020, 11:59 PM
RE: Test Your Mettle - by Osiris’s Ghost - May 26, 2020, 09:47 AM