Northstar Vale it's all water under the bridge now
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Reiko was startling pretty...which, okay, obviously Saarthal noticed that on their first meeting but to be perfectly honest, she hadn't been paying the best of attention because of numerous factors such as 1. whether or not she'd get in 2. the thick swampy sensation that clouded her brain etc. anyway, not that it mattered, because she was...hold on - "I'd love some company," Saarthal began, eyebrows drawn into a slight frown as she appraised the girl, "but Reiko was - you were..quite pregnant the last time I saw you..." she trailed off. The Reiko/not pregnant Reiko was gorgeous and what Saar would give for - stop. but like, the Reiko? the girl? (so confused) looked like Reiko, acted like Reiko (well, like what she presumed Reiko was like...they hadn't talked for long), was attractive like Reiko...but there seemed to be a distinct difference in the scent and the build? Was she going insane? Was she beginning to see things? What the hell - feeling like life was a meaningless mumble jumble of crap was enough to occupy her on most days. Frankly, Saarthal did not need this sort of insanity in her life.
Messages In This Thread
it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - May 12, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 14, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 16, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - May 19, 2020, 11:14 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 03, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 09, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 12, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 21, 2020, 06:42 AM