Northstar Vale it's all water under the bridge now
i'm a bloody fallen angel
182 Posts
Ooc — cas
Yes, that wasn't a particularly nice thought and for a moment, Saarthal felt almost repulsed. But, that was hypocritical of her - it was not fair for her to say such things when she had also, on other occasions, behaved or thought similar things (though never about this particular matter), and so she remained silent, trapped and mulling over various trains of thoughts wandering through her mind, some several light-years detached from the topic at hand.

Reiko (though Saar still had her suspicions...there was a nagging feeling that things did not exactly add up) leaned close and touched her, and Saarthal was jolted out of her thoughts. Her heart squeaked, jostling uncontrollably within her ribcage and she tried not to think about...well, anything. "It's alright," she said instead, even though nothing was alright in the slightest. "Though I do think he's pregnant - his condition is not that of general largeness." Matter-of-fact. Definitely uncharacteristic - Saarthal was the most emotionally driven of her siblings. 

"I'm good," Saar replied with a sideways glance at her companion, a touch of a smile tracing the shape of her lips, "are you okay?" Pretty Empress seemed a little strange in an almost comical way. Something didn't sit right. Though Saar would now admit, she didn't care much. 
Messages In This Thread
it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - May 12, 2020, 06:56 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 14, 2020, 05:13 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 16, 2020, 12:06 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 20, 2020, 03:32 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 22, 2020, 12:39 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - May 24, 2020, 06:53 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - May 26, 2020, 07:57 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 03, 2020, 03:22 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 09, 2020, 03:07 AM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Hime - June 12, 2020, 01:51 PM
RE: it's all water under the bridge now - by Saarthal - June 21, 2020, 06:42 AM