Fishblight Mire Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
soleon had actually never been one that was interested in the ways of his people as far as a pre-arranged wedding went. his nose wrinkled in obvious distate when she mentioned she also hailed from those practices, "i do not like betrothals," he shooks his head and furthered his explanation, "my mom and dad met when my mom was nothing more than a vagabond. i've heard falling in love is quite fun on it's own without outside influence," he hadn't really been entranced by a girl albeit boyish crushes. 

when he talked of his mother she mimicked how he felt. soleil was a wonderful woman. kind to all she met and she didn't just rely on herbs and remedies to heal one. she had a way of making you feel the love and he had always believed that level of care and sincerity aided in bettering one. 

she asked him a rather loaded question and he looked borerline uneasy about what to tell her, "yes and no....I'm aware of the usefulness of plants. i understand the need for an array of things. i have a lot to learn. maybe...err nevermind," this was an acquaintance. let's get that right. he was going to suggest they learn together. study together. become great. but he wasn't sure how lasting this adventure with one another would actually be.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 20, 2020, 10:37 PM
RE: Blot Out the Moon, Pull Down the Stars - by Soleon - May 21, 2020, 09:05 PM