Wapun Meadow they always gave
sʟᴏᴡ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ᴡᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Trade 
slight pp for flow, lmk if needs editing! @Soleon

Toad was making his way out to Wapun Meadow. At the worst, it was a place where he had to chase out those lingering in Ursus' officially unofficial land. At best, it was a lovely place to be among flowers- which he would never admit he loved. The fragrances, the color- it was unlike the swamps that screamed home to him, but it was something more heavenly, and he drank in the scents of the meadow as he wandered. This time, though, there was a wolfscent- not an Ursus wolf, and so his mind shifted gears instantly, beginning to follow the trail to its source with the intent of driving the intruder off.
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon was quite careful to not impede on any pack wolves or on their borders. Rarely, in his knowledge, were pack wolves forgiving to those that dared test them. Of course, he was apparently close enough that he could hear the incoming of another. His ears set back carefully and the boy's eyes widened with careful observation. Perhaps this wouldn't go badly? His ears fell back against his head and his body assumed a more defensive position. He had only been acquainting himself with this region of the wilds. A chuff resonated from his throat and he had either given his position away to an unwelcoming foe or admitted fealty to a potential usurper.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Kind green eyes and flattened ears- those were what caught Toad's attention as he found the warm boy wreathed in the grasses and flowers of the meadow. Momentarily enthralled by the pretty sight, and then he snapped out of it, prowling quietly towards the boy. A chuff fell from him, and Toad stiffened, pausing in his approach. You're too close to Ursus, He rumbled ominously, fur pricking along his spine. Meanwhile a clock was running in his head, counting down only a matter of seconds until he reigned down on this guy, if he didn't make his way out ASAP.
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleone was not one to simply back down as much as he was not looking for trouble, but he had been walking on egg shells this long. Maybe he could out bluff the other boy. He didn't look like he was that much trouble....Maybe Soleon could call his bluff. His chest swelled and his positioning changed to something more defensive. Ears reflexively fell against his head, "Well you're too close to me!" Soleon's words were so matter-of-fact and his tail twisted behind him in curious readiness.

IMPALA
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Andddd... there it was. The inevitable tendency of these wolves to push his limits. Who did they think they were? Ah, well. He'd show him in three... two... I'm boutta get a lot closer, pal. He muttered loud enough to be heard, before the timer hit one and he lunged. There was no hesitation as he became jungle cat, reaching with fore limbs outstretched, intending to tumble into the guy's side and knock him to the earth.
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Soleon wasn't actually sure the other man was telling the truth and his inevitable ability to speak his mind was gonna get him in trouble. He rolled his eyes and turned to the side. Maybe he could feign confidence, "Why? Am I cute?" That was all that really got out before he felt the pressure of the other slam into his left side. A quick swivel of the hips and Soleon took most of the force near the front of his body towards his left shoulder. His body locked down to defend as best as he could and all Soleon could, honestly, think to do (given his lacking knowledge) was attempt to wrap his teeth around one of Toad's paws. Perhaps he could gather leverage enough to get the h e l l outta there.

IMPALA
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
The men's comment got him flustered momentarily, but he shook it off, concentrating on the task at hand. He was a little cute, but he was no Ico, and it wasn't worth taking it easier on him than any other. Of course, Toad didn't really want to hurt him- just dissuade him from coming nearby again. As teeth wrapped around his paw he got annoyed, and swung his head 'round like a bucking bull, hoping to using a brute force to slam at Soleon once again. Meanwhile his fangs parted, aiming to grab at his cheeks or nape, whatever he could manage to grab a hold of.
75 Posts
Ooc — Impala
soleon, unfortunately, was going to have to deal with the fact that he had made a mistake on coming to this place. this had not been his best idea. while his teeth made contact with toad's paw and he clenched his jaws tightly he could also feel the piercing pain of flesh being violated with sharp incisors. his nape had been grasped by toad and soleon was done. it wasn't worth getting overly hurt. he would release the paw that he had previously secured a hold on and attempt to use his shoulder to slam into the side of toad's face. equally as the pain seared him he let out a scream of sorts. manly, obviously. and if able to secure landing the intended blow and cause the boy to release soleon would begin to back away. retreating was his goal now.

IMPALA
123 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
He sucked in a breath at the feeling on the fangs against his foot, but soon his own teeth met flesh. He dug in, not particularly hard, but enough to get his message across- and soon the pressure was gone from his paw, taking a weight off his shoulders. The boy slammed the side of his face, knocking an umph of breath out of the frogboy's lungs. Naturally, his jaws released their hold as he sucked in a deep breath, finding the rhythm of his lungs again. Meanwhile, the boy backed off, beginning to take off. Toad stumbled back onto ivory feet, catching his breath before calling out casually, Thanks for the spar, man. after the stranger, shaking his pelt out and continuing his flower search as if his paw wasn't in need of some medical attention.