The Heartwood goddamn I wanna see that
my monsters are made of storm clouds, made of lace
11 Posts
Ooc —
Private 
Senua had been dreaming peacefully in the labryinth of roots beneath a particularly old tree. The day had been pleasantly warm out on the glen to the west. But the she-wolf had opted for a shady and secluded nook to rest in, finding this sanctuary of trees at the end of lake runoff. Her eyelids twitching with the depth of her slumber, until the rousing sound of crashing underbrush and swearing had her startling awake. 

She tilted an onyx ear in the direction of the sound, reluctant to be involved in any way in leiu of finding rest once more. And it wasn't until the sharp metallic smell of fresh blood assualted her nose that she found the motivation to even lift her head and look for its origin. And with it, apprehension crept down her scruff when she saw a ghostly male form limp through the woods. Blood apparent on his pelt. Matted black and red in places and fading to a soft pink in others from being smeared through his blunderings.  

Warily she cast her gaze behind him, noting for any pursuing foes. Real or imaginary who were intent on finishing the job. Satisified that none snapped at his heels, Senua shifted quietly onto her paws. Her morbid curiosity egged her to follow him. Because if whatever did THAT to him was in the area, she wanted to know what it was so she could stay clear.
{Once more into the Fray. Into the last good Fight I'll ever know.}

Messages In This Thread
goddamn I wanna see that - by Takeshi - May 24, 2020, 11:08 PM
RE: goddamn I wanna see that - by Senua - May 25, 2020, 12:02 AM
RE: goddamn I wanna see that - by Takeshi - May 25, 2020, 11:55 AM
RE: goddamn I wanna see that - by Senua - May 25, 2020, 02:31 PM
RE: goddamn I wanna see that - by Takeshi - May 29, 2020, 03:16 AM