The Sentinels come to my arms, my beamish boy!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
A halting reply came, complete with an introduction. Although she couldn't quite make out the details of his face, Sugar heard the hesitation in his timbre. Her head cocked to the left and she took a step toward him as he shared that he was only passing through. She paused again, wondering if he thought this forest was inhabited.

"Me too," she told him. "As far as I can tell, nobody lives here. It doesn't look as though anyone could live here. I was just wondering what might've happened." Sugar took another footstep, now better able to make out some of his features despite the dim and the drizzle. "I'm Sugar. Are you a traveler too?" she wondered.
Messages In This Thread
come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 02, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 05, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 11, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 09:43 AM