The Sentinels come to my arms, my beamish boy!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
Her dark eyes had always been stronger in the dark than the light, though Sugar still couldn't make out every detail. She could see the tension around his eyes, which seemed to glow in the dreary damp. There was a rigidity to him, just barely perceptible, and though he answered her questions, he spoke with apprehension in every syllable.

It made her wonder. She was no threat, at least outwardly. Sugar's lips drew into a thin line when she recalled her various spates of blind rage. But she pushed those thoughts from her head quickly and focused on Caligula's response. Burned? she echoed in her mind, eyes actually tearing away from him to sweep the forest, lips parting.

"You're new to the area, you mean?" Sugar guessed, gaze returning to him. "I was born and grew up nearby." But instead of elaborating on any- and everything the Teekon Wilds might offer him, she queried instead, "Are you okay?" It was such a bland question, though her quiet voice was earnest. He didn't appear to be sick or injured, so Sugar wasn't sure she could help him, but she could definitely try if something was amiss.
Messages In This Thread
come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 02, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 05, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 11, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 09:43 AM