The Sentinels come to my arms, my beamish boy!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
He described himself as jumpy and, though he didn't say it outright, Sugar inferred that she'd intruded on his solitude. Perhaps apologizing and withdrawing would be the best course, though she remained silent and still, letting him finish. It surprised her a little when he suggested she might be able to help him, which of course she wanted to do, though she wasn't sure exactly what he meant.

"I'm happy to help," she answered, "if I can. Just tell me how." Maybe Caligula just wanted to know a little more about the culture around here or perhaps even just the lay of the land. If so, Sugar would do her best to fill in the blanks, though she was no expert. She wondered if he needed more immersive assistance, something she might've offered, if not for Raleska et al waiting back in the brush. She blinked slowly and waited to see what he might need from her.
Messages In This Thread
come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 02, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 05, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 11, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 09:43 AM