The Sentinels come to my arms, my beamish boy!
360 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Medic
Ranger
She remained silent as he elaborated. Caligula wanted to know about local packs, perhaps which were friendly and which were best avoided. Before Sugar could even ponder where to start on this subject, he mentioned a Legion, then warned of wolves to the south. He was vague at best, though she was immediately reminded of Huā's words about Rusalka. It seemed there was a lot more conflict around these parts than she'd ever known, which made Sugar realize—even as he asked for her intelligence on the topic—that she knew so little of the regional goings-on.

"I've not heard of a Legion, nor do I know anything about conflicts to the south," she admitted, eyes searching his face in the dusky light, "but what I can tell you is there's a pack almost due south of here, in a territory called Sun Mote Copse. They're the Firebirds and I was born there. They're allies with the Frosthawks, who live a little beyond Silver Creek to the southwest. If you go directly east from there quite a ways, you'll come across another sort of spin-off pack called Triquetra, a few miles south of Serpent Lake and the steppes. They're all good, grassroots packs."

She paused there, collecting her thoughts and gathering her breath before continuing. "I also know of... Yuèlóng, the pack that lives on an island that way." She pointed, through between the drizzle and the gloom, it was impossible to see it right now. "And then there's Rusalka, which resides at Seaside Moors." Mostly for Raleska's pups' sake, she didn't mention current circumstances, just left it at that. "I think those two are at odds, though I don't actually know why. And, um, I've heard of a few other packs, like Moonspear, but I don't know much about them..."

Sugar stopped there, wondering if that had been enough information, perhaps too much. Dimly, she felt a tug back toward Raleska and company. She really should be getting back. But first she wanted to see if any of this knowledge sufficed for Caligula.
Messages In This Thread
come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 02, 2020, 10:35 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 05, 2020, 12:51 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 08, 2020, 09:55 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 09, 2020, 08:40 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 11, 2020, 11:12 AM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 25, 2020, 09:27 PM
RE: come to my arms, my beamish boy! - by Sugar Glider - June 30, 2020, 09:43 AM