Sawtooth Spire River of Swedish Fish
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
the name lingered in gracious' mind. it was different, special, a delightful change of pace. she had met many wolves with many different names, praimfaya's name was simply elegant like the others. gracious wondered what her family members were named, usually there was a connection to how the children were all named together depending on the family of origin. gracious had found one wolf with a name like hers -- Delight, whom she happened upon when she first entered these woods. She wondered how he faired after all this time.

"i am gracious, it is a pleasure to meet you, praimfaya." she needed to get out more, faces kept coming in and dissapearing all too quickly for her test. wintersbane was gone now, the original courtfall wolves have fallen in numbers, replaced instead with the new brood of sagtannet children. perhaps, fate was playing anohter one of its games with gracious. she could only hope all of this was for the better -- perhaps she would go check on star and see how she was fairing during this time (unaware that her grannie pal was pregnant!)

"forgive me for asking, but how long have you been here? i'm afraid i've lost count of wolves who have joined and left, it sometimes becomes a blur." lack of attention, gracious knew better.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 04, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 06, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 06, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 07, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 07, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 17, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 02, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 10:57 PM