Sawtooth Spire River of Swedish Fish
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
not a long time. for a moment, gracious felt the twinge of relief. that meant she didn't forget this young woman, it was simply the fact that she was still "new" -- gracious had an excuse of not sharing words with her. as for talk of the pack, gracious knew all too well about the way fate played with the animals. she bobbed her head in a nod of agreement with praimfaya's words.

"transient beings, aren't we?" she asked quizically towards the girl with her winged eyeliner. "sometimes i think we're all swimming in an ocean of destiny, where the tide will pull us away from what we know in order to seek out new places." 

a laugh escaped her lips. she was becoming more and more philosophical by the day. she wondered if pramfaya ever had these thoughts. "perhaps i'm getting too old, my words are turning into fluff these days," she shifted her pale eyes towards the young woman, "i hope i don't come off as boring to you,"  her tone is light and fluttery, playful at best, "you seem like an interesting young woman."
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 04, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 06, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 06, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 07, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 07, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 17, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 02, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 10:57 PM