Sawtooth Spire River of Swedish Fish
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
she's a philosphical thinker, rejoice! impulsivitiy ran rampant in the hearts of the new and brave wolves who traveled alone, gracious would always laugh at their quick and sometimes poor choices. it makes her think back to her time on the beach, when pardise was a constant in her life before tragedy. like a hidden child, gracious looks towards the girl with freshened eyes, a certain atmosphere of of perkiness wrapped around her body. "you're one of the first to say that." she shot her a grin as she thought back for a moment. maybe gracious was never meant to be born in that problem-infested family of hers, she was simply so different from them.

"do tell me, praimfaya, what is it that you believe in?" morals, codes, philosophies -- sometimes the core values were never touched upon enough. gracious could spend hours listening and lecturing to others about their beliefs, why they're good or bad, and how they can shape a future with many different paths. "excuse me pushiness, i'm just curious -- you seem like you know and understand a lot more than the others i've talked to at your age." she's honest, her words are soft and bendable. should the girl refuse, gracious would bite her tongue and ask about other things, perhaps her passions would be a good one.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 04, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 06, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 06, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 07, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 07, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 17, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 02, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 10:57 PM