Sawtooth Spire River of Swedish Fish
i n n e r p e a c e
229 Posts
Ooc — H2O
deep rooted history, she was intrigued already. gracious couldn't really say she had much of a culture. she had her beliefs, her philosophies, and that was about it. praimfaya's was rich, attention-grabbing, intense -- gracious couldn't imagine finding herself in such a group of wolves. to fight to the death for power, to some extent gracious could understand the drive, the need. but she could never see herself ending the life of another of her kind, not until she was pushed past her brink.

the markings catch her eyes. 5 wolves have fallen to the jaws of the young woman who stood in front of her. some could and should feel scared, but gracious only felt a budding sense of respect flow from her and paint over praimfaya. she must be incredibly skilled then. perhaps gracious would take up a lesson from her, what was she doing wasting flesh on nothing but pleasantries?

"to take 5 down, i couldn't imagine the kind of drive you must've had." her voice is in awe as she speaks, nearly trembling. "you must have no fear when you fight." gracious couldn't imagine trying to be in praimfaya's spot, facing 5 others for the title of commander. it was almost impossible to dream up a situation like that. however, cultures were far spread, even aiolos hailed from weird lands as well.

"maybe you can teach me something before i turn to dust," she joked, "i've done nothing to prove my worth yet." she never felt like she accomplished much in her life. it is a painful feeling to know that she hasn't left a legacy behind her. no husband or children, no wise teachings or lessons -- absolutely nothing. praimfaya owns 5 souls on her shoulder while gracious merely carries past burdens upon hers. she was nothing in her 6 years of life.
[Image: source.gif]
Gracious is currently traveling with Oceane; she is allowed to join all threads Gracious is in unless they are marked private 
Messages In This Thread
River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 04, 2020, 07:05 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 06, 2020, 07:51 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 06, 2020, 03:16 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 07, 2020, 05:44 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 07, 2020, 09:30 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2020, 05:02 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 17, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - June 18, 2020, 05:37 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - June 30, 2020, 12:38 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by RIP Praimfaya - July 02, 2020, 04:05 AM
RE: River of Swedish Fish - by Gracious - July 10, 2020, 10:57 PM