Whitefish River To make you feel my love
the beginning is half of everything
100 Posts
Ooc —
Syrma had nowhere else to be besides with her twin, and though the thought of it scrunched her nose, the scent on the wind certainly inspired a bit of curiosity. She still didn't like any of it and did not expect that to change, especially in light of how alienated from the family it made her feel thanks to their reception of the news--and since then, she had largely steered clear of them to help make her point, not wanting anything to do with them. Thankfully, them all keeping busy with the pups already in the pack and such made it all very easy to avoid.

It must be... she sighed, answering her sister with a growing scowl and hardening look about her as it slowly began to set in. So the day had finally come then, and that was that; nothing they had to say about it was going to change anything for anyone besides themselves, that she had already accepted as begrudgingly as possible. To her, they had already set their sights on their picture-perfect little family, only needing to be made complete by the official arrival of these puppies to come.. which for all their resistance, left Spica and Syrma (with their controversial beginning, the enemies they had never even met, and new sibling-hating, make-mom-cry ways..) on the outside, or at least it certainly felt that way, even before she went avoidant about the matter anyway.

The yearling followed along and swiftly realized it had been a mistake to come here at all. Familiar voices murmured from the den and while her nose worked over the odd smells, her ears couldn't help but catch it too. Her heart sank to a new low then, and she shot a wide-eyed look at Spica as if to say really?? The twins had known it all along of course but to find it actually becoming reality hurt worse than she had been prepared for, even in all her anger towards them, and the distance she made. Now, it was just official and that was that.

She had no concept of what their own birth had been like, or what sort of welcome they had come into (probably no one going on about how perfect they were, given what they knew now!) but this just made her all sorts of uneasy all over again. Their father had been miles away probably, not caring, and they were the mistakes, hidden here away from his family that just wanted them dead. Not exactly.. a perfect scene, very much unlike the one waiting for their brand new siblings, who Speedy and Emrik welcomed wholeheartedly, without doubt, into a life that had so much waiting for them. Syrma's tail gave a nervous lash and she bumped her nose against her sister to steady herself, somewhat.

After, she only wanted to get far away. Further than before, if possible--it suddenly didn't matter where, exactly, just not here and not with anyone but her beloved twin. Her eyes stung and she felt tense.. just strange, overall, as she joined Spica on their leave which couldn't come quickly enough. She was determined to not look back and tried desperately to keep her mind off it, but that one especially was not easy.
Messages In This Thread
To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 10, 2020, 11:54 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Mohe - June 11, 2020, 07:42 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - June 12, 2020, 12:09 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Malila - June 13, 2020, 08:35 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Spica - June 17, 2020, 02:45 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Syrma - June 23, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - June 24, 2020, 12:48 AM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Emrik - July 17, 2020, 11:40 PM
RE: To make you feel my love - by Speedy - July 21, 2020, 08:34 PM