Whitebark Stream I'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed
323 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Their conversation took a swift, unexpected turn: Surya intended to court Aphrodite? Artyom's gilded ears pricked in surprise, and he took a moment to process this sudden information before his expression brightened. "Then I hope my congratulations are not premature," he said if her blooming relationship and smiled, then wagged his tail with renewed enthusiasm.

Both Aphrodite and Surya had proven themselves as valuable assets to Whitebark, and had integrated well into the family. Artyom knew that his children were especially fond of the healer, who had forged strong bonds with her pack-mates. She certainly deserved the opportunity to be a mother, and it was comforting to know that she had chosen a comrade to sire her future litter rather than an outsider. "You have so much for this pack," he told her, "and for all of this year's little ones. If pups of your own is what you desire, I would not deny you this gift."
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll pull the trigger with my eyes closed - by Artyom - July 10, 2020, 03:40 AM