The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows
<font style="font-family:helvetica; font-size:12.5px; color:#4B0082;">Each of us can only deal with what’s in front of us.</font><p><I>Avatar by STEVIE!! :)</i>
561 Posts
Ooc — Sam
ooc: the way he talks makes me giggle cuz I can hear it in my head

Hawkeye felt defeated. "I suppose I have figured out that life isn't ever easy." When she looked back to her home pack, things seemed so much better; but, with the incident with her brother, the other families overcrowding the camp area, and mothers (and cousins and grandparents) trying to push their son and her together because Hawkeye was the last female Raptor... things probably weren't as great as she'd thought. At least they were supportive, though. At least they would never tire of her, even when she was at her worst. She couldn't say that about anyone here.

"I wish I could just take you with me wherever you go." Her green eyes looked up at Sun Spark. "You make me feel a lot better." She almost added in a joke about him being younger so they could be mates, but Hawkeye felt like it would have made her seem like kind of an asshole.
Messages In This Thread
The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - August 25, 2014, 05:04 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 02, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 05, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 11, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 20, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Hawkeye - September 23, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: The Desire that Grows, The Love that Slows - by Sun Spark - September 23, 2014, 02:23 PM